4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

firstname-lastname

Nov 29, 2019
Finally, after 10 hours i am done compressing the game lol

---

Camp Buddy 2.0 (14 GB -> 1,39 GB)
Link: (password : buddy)

---
just a question though, whenever I open the "games" folder to look for files such as pictures from the game, it says the file is not supported (in the photos app, even if it's just .jpg, .png above others; i use Windows 10). videoes open (in VLC media player) but the quality is distorted. it's almost as if the pictures and videos are corrupted. however, it works in the application; the game itself works just fine. is this a sole problem of mine or is that really the case? (I think it has to do with the compression, but i'm not really sure, i'm no expert in these things)

Korsas50

Sep 18, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble trying to play the other routes? I've tried to play Yoichi's route but when I get to the sports fest where you talk to one of them alone before it's one of the others but not Yoichi

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
When going for the perfect ending in the yoichi route the game crashes after the credits.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
anybody got a solution?

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
can you make it for this version of the game please , I tried to put those file in this version it cause some error and I don't know how to solve it
If you copy paste the error, I can check if it's due to mod incompatibility with this version or a bug in the game itself. I'm not playing this game atm so there's very little incentive for me to update the mod for this but if the bug is simple enough to fix, I can fix it and send you the untested mod. Also the latest version has many gameplay improvements so you likely won't need this mod. Is there a specific mod feature you wanted to use?
Edit: Scratch some of what I wrote. Didn't realize they released the DLC. Might mod and post here later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shilou

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
If you copy paste the error, I can check if it's due to mod incompatibility with this version or a bug in the game itself. I'm not playing this game atm so there's very little incentive for me to update the mod for this but if the bug is simple enough to fix, I can fix it and send you the untested mod. Also the latest version has many gameplay improvements so you likely won't need this mod. Is there a specific mod feature you wanted to use?
Edit: Scratch some of what I wrote. Didn't realize they released the DLC. Might mod and post here later.
thank you for your answer , the error says
" IOError: Couldn't find file 'Audio/BGM/Greatest Memories (Title Screen).mp3'. "

the feature I wanted is the rollback and the possibility to access menu and save at choices
I tried to edit the option file myself and remove the line that play the " Greatest Memories (Title Screen).mp3 " but the error is still here
maybe there is more error after that I don't know I didn't try the game further

Davosos

Aug 14, 2017
When going for the perfect ending in the yoichi route the game crashes after the credits.
anybody got a solution?
finally. thought i was the only one with this problem. asked about it a few days ago but didnt get an answer. looks like we have to wait for a patch.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I personally hope this patch comes sooner, the game is almost a chore to play as it is, even worse when you take into consideration it was fine before.

semiq

Oct 5, 2017
the compressed versions are all down! any chance of getting a torrent going for the compressed version? love this game but 14gb for a slideshow with decision trees isn't fun for those of us with download caps ;)

jayjaymax

May 2, 2018
thank you for your answer , the error says
" IOError: Couldn't find file 'Audio/BGM/Greatest Memories (Title Screen).mp3'. "

the feature I wanted is the rollback and the possibility to access menu and save at choices
I tried to edit the option file myself and remove the line that play the " Greatest Memories (Title Screen).mp3 " but the error is still here
maybe there is more error after that I don't know I didn't try the game further
Yeah, that's because the mod's incompatible.

Anyway here's the mod for 2.0 for you and anyone else who wants it. These files work independently of each other and you can add any one or all of them. Add the files inside the 'game' folder. If you don't want to use it, just delete the file.

foreplay.rpy : Disables foreplay
gallery.rpy : Unlocks gallery
journal.rpy : Disables journal minigame and gives you 20 coins.
options.rpy : Enables roll back and dev features (console, reloading etc)
day34_yoichipe.rpy : Patch for the Yoichi perfect ending bug that people have been experiencing.

You'll need to close and open the game after adding these scripts. If you get an error after restarting (something like xxx has been declared twice), just click the 'Reload' button at the bottom.

I personally hope this patch comes sooner, the game is almost a chore to play as it is, even worse when you take into consideration it was fine before.
anybody got a solution?
im having the same issue
I've included the patch if you guys want to use it.

Last edited:

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Anyway here's the mod for 2.0 for you and anyone else who wants it. These files work independently of each other and you can add any one or all of them. Add the files inside the 'game' folder. If you don't want to use it, just delete the file.
<3

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018

day34_yoichipe.rpy : Patch for the Yoichi perfect ending bug that people have been experiencing.

You'll need to close and open the game after adding these scripts. If you get an error after restarting (something like xxx has been declared twice), just click the 'Reload' button at the bottom.

You're my hero :love:

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018

Awesome! Thanks! :love:

Davosos

Aug 14, 2017

now i get this if im trying to load the yoichi route.

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes