VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Shiny1023

Dec 4, 2019
Camp Buddy v2.1 [PC/Linux] Magnet (Torrent)
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:284f5571aed984c84259770c664af4a69f62e9ed&dn=Camp_Buddy-2.1-pc.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce
Sorry, How do I download it? I mean I can't open the file sry.

Rosy

Nov 16, 2019
Well I am going to say in post someone post campbuddy version 2.0 please check it and compressed it is 1.8gb

pequeperver

Nov 28, 2019
Bleeeh, maybe it's just me, but the game is still laggy..
Remember this:

Q: My game still lags even after the Patch, especially on the save screen! What do I do?
  • If there are old saves from a previous version on your computer still, they could be causing the issue. Please delete the “saves” folder from your Camp Buddy directory, and also go into the Renpy specific Directory (found in %AppData%/Roaming/Renpy/Camp Buddy in Windows, and /Library/Renpy/Camp Buddy on Mac) and delete the saves and persistent files there.

• Love
Reactions: KekKoo

hatdog123

Nov 29, 2019
Should I uninstall the v1.2 or just install the v2.0 right away
You can make a copy or replica of your v1.2 for android when you want to play the game with the animated scenes and/or if you wanna play with the newly taiga route, play the v2.0 but has some bugs and little errors

But most likely you have to delete the v1.2 before you install the 2.0

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Remember this:

Q: My game still lags even after the Patch, especially on the save screen! What do I do?
  • If there are old saves from a previous version on your computer still, they could be causing the issue. Please delete the “saves” folder from your Camp Buddy directory, and also go into the Renpy specific Directory (found in %AppData%/Roaming/Renpy/Camp Buddy in Windows, and /Library/Renpy/Camp Buddy on Mac) and delete the saves and persistent files there.
Thanks! I'd been there before but I didn't see this at the time, this fixed it! (It's just unfortunate that I seem to have to do everything over again.)

Reactions: Shilou

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Thanks! I'd been there before but I didn't see this at the time, this fixed it! (It's just unfortunate that I seem to have to do everything over again.)
Yeah. That's going to suck to have to do that every time, though it does work and helps with the lag. I'd advise everyone to backup the folder first before deleting it. I think the gallery information is in the persistent file, though I'm not sure.

EDIT: It doesn't delete gallery progress, I was wrong. >.<

Last edited:
Reactions: KekKoo

Junko.yaoi_god69

Dec 8, 2019
guys can I have a request for camp buddy v2.0 for PC? pls.
I'm dying to find the game here but it says that the file has been
removed, error or no file is found. pls. help me

Rosy

Nov 16, 2019
Need a android compressed version of 2.0 taiga route it's 1.8gb . please I am really excited to read taiga route.

hatdog123

Nov 29, 2019
View attachment 177948

Overview:
Camp Buddy is a Boys Love / Yaoi Visual Novel that features the adventures of Keitaro Nagame in the summer scout-themed camp called 'Camp Buddy'. At Camp Buddy, Keitaro along with his childhood friend, meets his fellow campers, each of them having distinct personalities and stories to be told. Keitaro has also yet to discover the dividedness among the campers that threatens the camp to close down. It's up to Keitaro to unite the campers once again and make Camp Buddy a great place to be for everyone. Help Keitaro with his decisions and create a special bond with your chosen partner. Take the chance and make the greatest memories.
DLC - There are tons of new and exciting features for all of the routes, as well as a new, highly detailed secret romance route for the game’s villain, Taiga!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-11-28
Release Date: 2019-11-26
Developer: Mikkoukun -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Characters:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (11.5GB): -
Android (1.8GB):
Others: *
COMPRESSED(PC) - TORRENTS(PC/An/*Mac)

Win/Linux Split:
Part 1
(3.25GB): -
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
(1.8GB): -

Extras: -

Thanks to kujikita, Shilou, and crazycupcake for the share, compressed version, and links! * This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 177955 View attachment 177956 View attachment 177957 View attachment 177958 View attachment 177959 View attachment 177960 View attachment 177961 View attachment 177962 View attachment 177963
Hello, Do you have the new 2.1 for android :<<

kristian45

Dec 8, 2019
что нужно сделать, чтобы открыть таежный маршрут
what you need to do to open the taiga route

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes