Win/Linux
(3.81GB): Up2Share MEGA
Win/Linux Split (7zip)
Part 1
(1.0GB):
Part 2 (1.0GB):
Part 3 (1.0GB):
Part 4 (836MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is just bad, we need ONE link of a compressed file. I downloaded all four parts, renamed them, extracted them, and got a folder with one file with no extension. I opened said file with WinRAR, to find it had all game files, which was cool, until I found out that extracting said file resulted in many damaged in-game files, so basically the whole splitting fucked the game up. We need a ONE file download.

Reactions: Glng

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
This is just bad, we need ONE link of a compressed file. I downloaded all four parts, renamed them, extracted them, and got a folder with one file with no extension. I opened said file with WinRAR, to find it had all game files, which was cool, until I found out that extracting said file resulted in many damaged in-game files, so basically the whole splitting fucked the game up. We need a ONE file download.
The one compressed file was taken down multiple times via DMCA requests to multiple file hosts. The file was split due to size limitations on DMCA.gripe of only 1025MB for each file. They are the only ones that have continued to host the files. If it corrupted, that's outside of my control. Splitting the file conforms to forum rules regarding uploading. If you want the game so badly, buy it. This site revolves around volunteers to upload games. When takedowns happen, that's outside of any of our control.

There is still the option of a torrent:
Camp Buddy v2.1 [PC/Linux] Magnet (Torrent)
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:284f5571aed984c84259770c664af4a69f62e9ed&dn=Camp_Buddy-2.1-pc.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce
EDIT:
Finished uploading, get it while you can.
v2.1
Win/Linux
(3.82GB)(.7z):

Last edited:

rumata13

Apr 23, 2019
It's really easy to rebuild renpy game for every platform. It took me half an hour to rebuild this game from Windows version to MAC without any experience. You can even build it for your iPhone. Developer cannot distribute such kind of content to Apple Store but you free to play on your own device.

Junko.yaoi_god69

Dec 8, 2019
The one compressed file was taken down multiple times via DMCA requests to multiple file hosts. The file was split due to size limitations on DMCA.gripe of only 1025MB for each file. They are the only ones that have continued to host the files. If it corrupted, that's outside of my control. Splitting the file conforms to forum rules regarding uploading. If you want the game so badly, buy it. This site revolves around volunteers to upload games. When takedowns happen, that's outside of any of our control.

EDIT:
v2.1
Win/Linux
(3.82GB)(.7z):
OMG!!!! thanks like sooooo much!!! I could die happy now!!!!!

DunnoWhatever

Dec 8, 2019

EDIT:
v2.1
Win/Linux
(3.82GB)(.7z):
I'm sorry if I sounded rude, but thank you for taking the time to do it.

Reactions: Shilou

d24680

Apr 13, 2018
Could anyone share a fully completed gallery save file please?
Yeah, that's because the mod's incompatible.

Anyway here's the mod for 2.0 for you and anyone else who wants it. These files work independently of each other and you can add any one or all of them. Add the files inside the 'game' folder. If you don't want to use it, just delete the file.

foreplay.rpy : Disables foreplay
gallery.rpy : Unlocks gallery
journal.rpy : Disables journal minigame and gives you 20 coins.
options.rpy : Enables roll back and dev features (console, reloading etc)
day34_yoichipe.rpy : Patch for the Yoichi perfect ending bug that people have been experiencing.

You'll need to close and open the game after adding these scripts. If you get an error after restarting (something like xxx has been declared twice), just click the 'Reload' button at the bottom.

I've included the patch if you guys want to use it.
A post for mods unlocking the gallery was made by jayjaymax, quoted above. :D

d24680

Apr 13, 2018
Hey everyone, so I saw a few comments saying they weren't sure how to start the Taiga route, well looking through the code, I found a few interesting things, also, I haven't played through all the days, so I can't confirm this will help, and I won't be doing a full walkthrough either, just a few pointers that might help get you there:

(This might spoil the game, so I set this whole post as a spoiler, just in case)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once again, this is not guaranteed to work, and is only based on what I've seen in the code, but might hopefully get you there.

Thanks. :)

Rosy

Nov 16, 2019
Can you please compressed android version 2.0 which is 1.8gb please i can't open it and i am really excited about taiga route.

Reactions: Empirerij

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Can you please compressed android version 2.0 which is 1.8gb please i can't open it and i am really excited about taiga route.
You need at least 2GB free to install. I think the Android version is as compressed as it can be for 2.0. It did take me a couple of tries to install even though I had more than enough free space. I'd say keep trying or clear up some room.

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes