VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

boomer111

Dec 20, 2019
Links from before don't work, they were removed or something. No way to download it anymore, new links needed.

o_O

Or are the links on the first page the ones that contain the Taiga DLC?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Links from before don't work, they were removed or something. No way to download it anymore, new links needed.

o_O

Or are the links on the first page the ones that contain the Taiga DLC?
First page. For future reference, if the OP states the version number and states the update, then it'll be on the first page in the download links.

sokkafromtlab

Dec 21, 2019
v2.1
Win/Linux
(3.81GB): Up2Share MEGA
Win/Linux Split (7zip)
Part 1
(1.0GB):
Part 2 (1.0GB):
Part 3 (1.0GB):
Part 4 (836MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you please tell how to unzip the files? in 7zip only recognizes file.001 and extracts another file without any extension

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
can you please tell how to unzip the files? in 7zip only recognizes file.001 and extracts another file without any extension
There are download links to the full archive in the OP. Just download from there as another member stated that archive is corrupt/bad.

bubblegum69

Dec 21, 2018
6.7 GB are too much but the game's worth it. I wish someone can make the crunched version of it. Dear Almighty bas please see this.

Rewar17

Dec 16, 2019
I have a problem with the fast forward, basically dont work in my 2.1 pc game :S

Anyone can tell me if there are any way to solve this?

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
I have a problem with the fast forward, basically dont work in my 2.1 pc game :S

Anyone can tell me if there are any way to solve this?
Skipping doesn't work? You need to have seen the dialog beforehand to be able to skip it. Any new dialog you haven't seen can't be skipped.

EDIT: Have you seen the content before and it's not skipping?

Rewar17

Dec 16, 2019
Oh, I didn't know that the first time you read it you can't jump, it must be that then

I thought that always worked by default

Thanks for the clarification =)

Reactions: Shilou

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
ok guys 2.2 is up and some future expansion routes on the last 3 senior camp buddies.

zantw

Dec 26, 2019
Hi guys! I downloaded Android version from the magnet link and after installing (all ok), the game doesn't start, it freezes in the initial screen (the guys and "camp buddy" logo).
Does anyone had the same problem? :(
(My phone is Xiaomi redmi note 7, miui 10)

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Hi guys! I downloaded Android version from the magnet link and after installing (all ok), the game doesn't start, it freezes in the initial screen (the guys and "camp buddy" logo).
Does anyone had the same problem? :(
(My phone is Xiaomi redmi note 7, miui 10)
It happens. It's a large app, you'll need to be patient and allow it to load. It does take some time but it'll load.

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes