VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
On the Taiga walk through doc does top and bottom refer to him or us cause i wanna punish that mean little boi pussy lol

deararorae

Jan 12, 2020
excuse me, actually when i try downloading os android why always i see white screen is that link problem or my phone problem thanks

Leon/K

Dec 11, 2019
Hi, can someone help me, when i open and play camp buddy Android 2.0, sometimes the app get closed, have someone experienced the same problem or someone have a solution for this or something? Please

Spiderlink

Dec 17, 2018
Hey, for anyone playing with the mods, how do you change Taiga's score to being a top or bottom? (Also skipping to the perfect sex scene would also be nice)

Leon/K

Dec 11, 2019
Hi, is there a way to put the animations in the camp buddy Android apk?/ Import or export the animations on the apk Android version?

Alexander9087

Dec 12, 2019
is there another way to download Camp Buddy v2.1? maybe someone could copy the complete game from there desktop and paste it here as a link

Blaek

Nov 1, 2019
Hi everyone. I think that developers of this game has blocked all sources for preventing downloading. Specially android. If anyone have a copy of apk,or just apk file,can u somehow send it to me for downloading ?
Thanks beforehand

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Hi everyone. I think that developers of this game has blocked all sources for preventing downloading. Specially android. If anyone have a copy of apk,or just apk file,can u somehow send it to me for downloading ?
Thanks beforehand
all sources?? no sht? try post it on somewhere in the internet

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes