VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Trewan1985

Mar 26, 2020
Ok thats realy bad download options almost all of them are very slow and have errors. with a good pw and file name mega and ul are good hosterst for this stuff. but thanks for uploading i hope some day it will finish downloading :D

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Ok thats realy bad download options almost all of them are very slow and have errors. with a good pw and file name mega and ul are good hosterst for this stuff. but thanks for uploading i hope some day it will finish downloading :D
All of the other hosts were taken down due to DMCA. Having a password on any of the hosts is against forum rules.

Trewan1985

Mar 26, 2020
All of the other hosts were taken down due to DMCA. Having a password on any of the hosts is against forum rules.
Then that should be changed or only legal stuff should be allowed here and after 5 min looking the files thats clearly not the case ^^ so a password on file to give the members some security should not be a problem.

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
Then that should be changed or only legal stuff should be allowed here and after 5 min looking the files thats clearly not the case ^^ so a password on file to give the members some security should not be a problem.
"Only legal stuff" do... do you know the concept of this website ? Sorry but beggar can't be chooser

Trewan1985

Mar 26, 2020
"Only legal stuff" do... do you know the concept of this website ? Sorry but beggar can't be chooser
Yes i know the concept of such websites i use it to play befor i buy the game. Only few have demos to play. but thanks to the concept its better to use safe ways of sharing. So its nothing bad when i say it. Then i could upload stuff to but at the moment its not safe.

scarletblade

Apr 5, 2020
Really appreciate posting the updated version after a whole year, cheers.
BTW the artbook is available on exhentai
Can't post link currently sadly.

• Love
Reactions: AEPMC
D

Deleted member 2073132

Made a pdf out of the images if somebody wants it:

Reactions: meiizuu14
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes