VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

marcevanelli

Jun 22, 2020
I currently have version 2.0 for android ... I wonder if there is a more updated version for android, either 2.1 or 2.2. If so, could anyone share the link?

Reactions: Lolnoknowname

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
This makes me reconsider wanting to play this game tbh. Is it really pedo or can you kinda ignore it?
They are all 18. Some of them of course look more mature. But they certainly act their age, it's not like they are uncorruptable innocent souls, and anyway it's consesual sex between young men, DRAWN fictional young men. And there is not rape. IMO Yoichi and the blue guy that's tight and like rules, cant remember his name, are the 2 most enjoyable routes if you don't want to feel like a pedo.

Last edited:

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
This makes me reconsider wanting to play this game tbh. Is it really pedo or can you kinda ignore it?
It's kind of strange, after literally years of having multiple filled up threads about Camp Buddy on y in 4chan, I guess someone has decided that it should be classified as shota, so there isn't a Camp Buddy thread there anymore. Since it's been like 3 or 4 years when Camp Buddy threads first started appearing there (and the art style has not changed) maybe they got a new mod or something?

Anyway, I think it might be "YMMV" if you feel like you are looking at shota while you are playing it. From all the discussion around it, it seems like one of the more popular pieces of BL available to western audiences, and I can't imagine that all the people playing it are attracted to underage content.

Apr 26, 2020
im seriously concidering what level of troll this is for people in this forum trying to be all moral. when rules and F.A.Q exist... i feel like i need to research the cencorship bar about teens/young adults with 8 pack abs as acknoledge non-shota and fictional.
--
even better the author can just claim this is set in a world where everyon lives to 100 and adults are 18 but they need to stay in school until they turn 27 or something.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Visually all the main characters are clearly made to appeal to the "barely legal" aesthetic, some more some less.
Beware though to translate the Japanese canons to Western ones lock, stock and barrel. Yaoi comics are full of twinky innocent-looking and innocent-behaving characters (which can easily span an age range between 18 and 30), without falling into the shota category.

To be honest, all the characters (including the older ones) behave like sterotypical manga characters, so I didn't get any specific pedo vibe from the story, which is much more on the kawaii side than on the lewd one. You have to like that specific drawing style however.

Reactions: itsyeboii

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Visually all the main characters are clearly made to appeal to the "barely legal" aesthetic, some more some less.
Beware though to translate the Japanese canons to Western ones lock, stock and barrel. Yaoi comics are full of twinky innocent-looking and innocent-behaving characters (which can easily span an age range between 18 and 30), without falling into the shota category.

To be honest, all the characters (including the older ones) behave like sterotypical manga characters, so I didn't get any specific pedo vibe from the story, which is much more on the kawaii side than on the lewd one. You have to like that specific drawing style however.
Honestly what do people expect from a game with shota as the game tag? shota basically mean a game/story/manga/doujin/series about a guy that have the look of barely legal age but actually are legal with its counterpart called shojo.

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes