VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Koburo

May 30, 2017
This game makes me feel like a pedo.
The characters are cute and fuckable, the game says they're 18 but they really act like 10 year olds.

But the animations are really good, so I guess I'll endure the post-nut self-loathing.

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Has anyone got a quick save at the end of a route? Does not matter which, just so we can access the secret room.

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
I ended up losing my saves, not sure if anyone could help with the gallery and such? :/

aeurileo

Apr 1, 2020
The game is really well put together and the style -for those who like very manga-y and barely legal characters- is excellent.
I was wondering though at the description, " Seven Potential Character Routes ". Now, I know about the 4 routes of the main story plus the Taiga one in the DLC, what are the other two? Is there really a secret route?
maybe the other two routes were meant for Yoshinori and Goro. The developers were teasing us of the new DLC coming after the base game is completed. Looking forward to it, even I am not into older guys. :)

aeurileo

Apr 1, 2020
I ended up losing my saves, not sure if anyone could help with the gallery and such? :/
That is sad. I have seen other people developing mods of the game enabling developers mode to jump to specific scenes. Try searching this post thread, I am sure you can find it.

gokaigold13

Feb 15, 2018
Not sure what my sexuality is, but I know what I like and I like this game. The way the beginning allows you to set up your path reminds me of another game I played (though it involve hetero, instead). Liked them both. Good story, nice gameplay, hot, all around platinum work. ;)(y)

Reactions: Agony's Embrace
Nov 9, 2017
The characters are cute and fuckable, the game says they're 18 but they really act like 10 year olds.

But the animations are really good, so I guess I'll endure the post-nut self-loathing.
Hi. My name is Post Nut Self-Loathing. We've never met before. But you seem to know my entire life :LOL:

• Hey there
Reactions: Koburo

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017

This makes me reconsider wanting to play this game tbh. Is it really pedo or can you kinda ignore it?

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
This makes me reconsider wanting to play this game tbh. Is it really pedo or can you kinda ignore it?
You can kinda ignore it, since the protagonist you're playing as is of the same age as the cast. Not to mention that, while most of them have anime-childish behaviors, they are rather open to sexual stuff. Problems and conflicts can be seen as childish for adults, but when it comes to the sexy stuff they are incredibly mature about it - almost aggressively so.

Its easy to pretend that its not pedo because of that. But its pedo. Definitely 100% pedo.

Koburo

May 30, 2017
Don't get me wrong, it's worth playing. Most characters seem more muscular during the sex scenes than outside of it.
It's mostly the extremely innocent setting and excitable nature of everyone that makes me feel like they're younger than they should be.

Reactions: itsyeboii

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
maybe the other two routes were meant for Yoshinori and Goro. The developers were teasing us of the new DLC coming after the base game is completed. Looking forward to it, even I am not into older guys. :)
Well, sorry, but Yoshinori and Aiden (who is also mentioned) is not that old. The problem is otherwise, the "supposed" 18th of our main heroes, a statement contradicted by everything else. :)

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes