VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
quick question: what are the "tons of new and exciting features for all of the routes" introduced in the DLC?
I thought it was just the introduction of Taiga's double route...
they are now about to add bara update which is you're going to play as yoshinori and your 2 other bara guys to date aiden and goro. so basically this story will unlock once you finish the main character story route.

micarich

Nov 6, 2018
Yeah, that's because the mod's incompatible.

Anyway here's the mod for 2.0 for you and anyone else who wants it. These files work independently of each other and you can add any one or all of them. Add the files inside the 'game' folder. If you don't want to use it, just delete the file.

foreplay.rpy : Disables foreplay
gallery.rpy : Unlocks gallery
journal.rpy : Disables journal minigame and gives you 20 coins.
options.rpy : Enables roll back and dev features (console, reloading etc)
day34_yoichipe.rpy : Patch for the Yoichi perfect ending bug that people have been experiencing.

You'll need to close and open the game after adding these scripts. If you get an error after restarting (something like xxx has been declared twice), just click the 'Reload' button at the bottom.

I've included the patch if you guys want to use it.
Mod works great except that the game crashes when I try to view a picture from the gallery

perles75

May 16, 2020
they are now about to add bara update which is you're going to play as yoshinori and your 2 other bara guys to date aiden and goro. so basically this story will unlock once you finish the main character story route.
Sorry I wasn't clear; I wasn't referring to the upcoming Scoutmaster expansion, but to the Taiga DLC, the 2.0. In the first post of this thread it's written
" DLC - There are tons of new and exciting features for all of the routes, as well as a new, highly detailed secret romance route for the game’s villain, Taiga! "

I was wondering what was that 'tons of new features for all the routes'; I just realised it's what's written in the 2.0 changelog (unless there are additional things, in which case I'd like to know)

EdgyBoye89

Jun 7, 2020
Sorry I wasn't clear; I wasn't referring to the upcoming Scoutmaster expansion, but to the Taiga DLC, the 2.0. In the first post of this thread it's written
" DLC - There are tons of new and exciting features for all of the routes, as well as a new, highly detailed secret romance route for the game’s villain, Taiga! "

I was wondering what was that 'tons of new features for all the routes'; I just realised it's what's written in the 2.0 changelog (unless there are additional things, in which case I'd like to know)
You misunderstood. That text is just referring to the updates to the routes, and the Taiga route. The quote was referring to when Taiga was new lol.

Thebiggestlie1125

Dec 4, 2019
Heya guysss

So I have trouble accessing the links for the Camp Buddy Art Book because they are either unavailable or removed. Sooooo has anyone any link to it? Thankies

DreamMoeOwO

Sep 28, 2019
Excuse me What the fuck is this shit. I just don't fucking understand. I'm just trying to get some hentai games to play. Not I don't like Yaoi, I'm actually bi.

But

I'm a scout.

Reactions: gabrieltobyfla

YULIMURA432

Aug 30, 2020
[QUOTE = "KieranFay, postagem: 3909518, membro: 2652283"]
Já existe uma versão 2.1 ou 2.2 para android? Alguns dos links anteriores não funcionam ou não existem. Se houver alguem poste aqui por favor
[/CITAR]

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
[QUOTE = "KieranFay, postagem: 3909518, membro: 2652283"]
Já existe uma versão 2.1 ou 2.2 para android? Alguns dos links anteriores não funcionam ou não existem. Se houver alguem poste aqui por favor
[/CITAR]
The quote is broken and i don't think you can use other languages other the English in this site
Tem torrent com o 2.1, procura uma das minhas postagens
Hope i could help

hana48

Aug 21, 2020
Hallo, everyone. Are you have camp buddy 2.2.1 version with new link in google drive? oldest link is corrupt

Bhonni

Sep 11, 2020
Hi, anyone have the latest version for android? i really want to play this game and i be glad if someone help me.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes