VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes
Nov 22, 2020
gaytorrent has it but well... since the file is big you might need to pay some donation. Also to sign up on their website, you need to participate in a raffle.
Also their download might not even work because I have seen tons of websites saying they have a mac download for the latest version but when I try them they don't work

Nov 22, 2020
They either don't work in a torrent/magnet downloader or they just aren't the right file for the game or they aren't even the game at all.

AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Camp Buddy v1.1.
because of the large number of files (almost 20k) the start takes very long.
besides the buttons at the bottom of the screen you can also use gestures as usual.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
The link has expired or been taken down, may you please fix it?

zyreth

Apr 17, 2019
Sorry there is no latest mac version I have looked everywhere on the internet even the worst virus type websites
The best way as of the moment would be to make a Wine skin for the windows version. As to how, best ask someone more knowledgeable on MacOS.

Nov 22, 2020
The best way as of the moment would be to make a Wine skin for the windows version. As to how, best ask someone more knowledgeable on MacOS.
Yeah that doesn't work either. I have already tried that. Also the experts on Wine also said they tried and it didn't work.

Nov 22, 2020
I have tried everything that is possible. Wine doesn't work well on Mac to begin with and even when it does it only works for games that are more likely to be played not these types of games.

AffectionatePrune1

May 1, 2020
There's also bootcamp windows if you're on intel macs. just download the free windows ISO file from microsoft's site and set it up. Takes an hour or so. i've used that for some games that isn't on mac.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
this dlc is taking so long ;-;
Well i mean this DLC, unlike Taiga DLC one is basically them creating a totally new game for us. You could clearly see despite using mostly the same GUI with color variation, the coding are different. The minigame also will be new. It's no surprise if this took as long as Camp Buddy Development (Althought i doubt it will took that long).

Apr 11, 2020
Well i mean this DLC, unlike Taiga DLC one is basically them creating a totally new game for us. You could clearly see despite using mostly the same GUI with color variation, the coding are different. The minigame also will be new. It's no surprise if this took as long as Camp Buddy Development (Althought i doubt it will took that long).
I hope this has a lot of new content

perles75

May 16, 2020
Product is still a DLC if we are going with the literal term for DLC which is downloadable content.
DLC as downloadable content for the game, it's an addition of the actual game (e.g. the Taiga route, which adds a new route to the established game), which is not the same here as it's a separate thing, with separate characters etc.
It's probably not gonna be a long game like the original Camp Buddy, but different enough to be considered as a distinct entity, as far as I understood. They even changed the name from the Scoutmaster content to the Scoutmaster season to show the increase in breadth

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
DLC as downloadable content for the game, it's an addition of the actual game (e.g. the Taiga route, which adds a new route to the established game), which is not the same here as it's a separate thing, with separate characters etc.
It's probably not gonna be a long game like the original Camp Buddy, but different enough to be considered as a distinct entity, as far as I understood. They even changed the name from the Scoutmaster content to the Scoutmaster season to show the increase in breadth
underline "LITERAL TERM" not the definition :)

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes