VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

lucia78

Nov 30, 2019
Guys just me camp buddy for Pc has problems? I downloaded it from the link on the page, but after a few minutes he starts to give problems. Then it crashes and forces me to close the application. Do you know how to help me? Do I have to do anything in particular to play it?

Nov 22, 2020
Can you send me version 2.0 for Mac, pls
Mac:
> magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6e75898bde31fa1a2e74365473dd67b9b553cadf&dn=Camp_Buddy-2.0-mac.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce

Get a torrent/magnet downloader and it should work there are tons of downloads for 2.0 on mac

Reactions: JuuzouS

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Isn't the mc only a bottom in the Yoichi route? I haven't played them all but from the cg i 've seen i got that impression.
If I recall correctly, only Taiga switches, like depending on your choices, Keitaro's the top and Taiga's the bottom, or Keitaro's the bottom and Taiga's the top. Yoichi and Natsumi both top Keitaro, and Keitaro tops Hunter and Hiro. (All "primarily" speaking.)

perfectly-balanced-thanos.gif

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
There is one scene where you can Top Yoichi iirc
I vaguely remembered something of that variety, but that's also why I mentioned "primarily" at the end, since there's some scenes such as that one where it does switch, but otherwise most of the scenes conform to the "roles", for a lack of a better term, they usually go for.

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes