VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

minai

Sep 12, 2021
still nothing about 2.3? no pressure, but it seems that there's so many who wants it...

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
I know it would have been a lot more work but I would have loved to have the option to play the game through as any of the other characters...or at least experienced some scenes through their eyes.

perles75

May 16, 2020
well i prefer the scoutmasters tho. the campsters are originally underage but the team change them to adult which is funny.
I only played natsume and yoichi bec they look matured, im not interested in the rest bec im not into shota haha.
I planned to buy the game when it's out
lol I always found ridiculous that they tried to make the main characters adults when they clearly are not. I'm not into shota either but I like both the scouts and the scoutmasters in the game, it's quite charming. And yes, I'm def interested in the upcoming one!

Oct 29, 2020
Played through this some time ago but I could never really get into the romance aspect of it since the characters are obviously supposed to be underage and just saying they're 18 is something many shota/loli games seem to do to produce low-key paedophilic content. They look like children and act like children; if they made the game about the counselors or something it would've been much better imo.

Reactions: Diadan and Locan

Haru080

Feb 6, 2020
Played through this some time ago but I could never really get into the romance aspect of it since the characters are obviously supposed to be underage and just saying they're 18 is something many shota/loli games seem to do to produce low-key paedophilic content. They look like children and act like children; if they made the game about the counselors or something it would've been much better imo.
They will release such a game in a month LOL.

Graysheep

Nov 15, 2019
It isn't because they want to be low-key but some countries have so bias rules that if they don't change characters's age then they can't sell it

there is one kickstarter bl game that has highschool setting but they can't put a game on steam because of that content so they have to change setting into university before they could continue their project

even non-adult game also have this problem as some JRPG games have to increase some characters's age to sell it in those countries

Kiki002

May 27, 2021
It isn't because they want to be low-key but some countries have so bias rules that if they don't change characters's age then they can't sell it

there is one kickstarter bl game that has highschool setting but they can't put a game on steam because of that content so they have to change setting into university before they could continue their project

even non-adult game also have this problem as some JRPG games have to increase some characters's age to sell it in those countries
I think that's Sakura Tempest, they're originally highschoolers but later changed to college guys. but that game's progress is sooooo slow

Reactions: Graysheep
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes