VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

pequeperver

Nov 28, 2019
thanks for version 2.3. It feels very different to see the story in my native language. Let's enjoy the adventures of Keitario again... but in Spanish

De_pone

Oct 11, 2020
Fellas I immediately went Hunter because they were extremely bottom, is he the only character that you top in this game?

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
Fellas I immediately went Hunter because they were extremely bottom, is he the only character that you top in this game?
So, in MOST routes, you can switch. Natsumi is the only one where you're solely a bottom, and Hunter's is the only one where you're solely a top - with the other two, there are scenes where you top, and scenes where you bottom.

Taiga is a special case, because he has two different routes, one where you're the top, and one where you're the bottom.

Reactions: Diadan

perles75

May 16, 2020
So, in MOST routes, you can switch. Natsumi is the only one where you're solely a bottom, and Hunter's is the only one where you're solely a top - with the other two, there are scenes where you top, and scenes where you bottom.

Taiga is a special case, because he has two different routes, one where you're the top, and one where you're the bottom.
hmm you're not really versatile with Koichi, you mostly bottom. Hiro is the only actually versatile route (and, well, Taiga, in the way you say)

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
hmm you're not really versatile with Koichi, you mostly bottom. Hiro is the only actually versatile route (and, well, Taiga, in the way you say)
I remember a scene where you top Yoichi (though he's still a little more dominant, from what I remember), but it has been a while...

Last edited:

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I remember a scene where you top Koichi (though he's still a little more dominant, from what I remember), but it has been a while...
Since I'm here, and I happen to see this, I remember exactly what happened in that scene. He basically power bottomed for Keitaro because he was sick, so yeah, Yoichi does have that one off scene. Though, if I recall correctly, there's also a scene where a bondaged Yoichi is played with by Keitaro with toys and stuff, again, if I'm recalling correctly, and if this means anything/does anything for those asking.

perles75

May 16, 2020
Since I'm here, and I happen to see this, I remember exactly what happened in that scene. He basically power bottomed for Keitaro because he was sick, so yeah, Yoichi does have that one off scene. Though, if I recall correctly, there's also a scene where a bondaged Yoichi is played with by Keitaro with toys and stuff, again, if I'm recalling correctly, and if this means anything/does anything for those asking.
I might be wrong because it's been a long time, but I think that even in the bondage scene the maximum you can do is to powerbottom Yoichi while he has a dildo or something in his ass

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I might be wrong because it's been a long time, but I think that even in the bondage scene the maximum you can do is to powerbottom Yoichi while he has a dildo or something in his ass
It's been a long time for me too, so I'm not 100% certain of it either, I just know that the scene exists where essentially one could say that Keitaro was more or less in control of the moment. Whether or not it remained that way for the whole scene, I'm not sure.

perles75

May 16, 2020
It's been a long time for me too, so I'm not 100% certain of it either, I just know that the scene exists where essentially one could say that Keitaro was more or less in control of the moment. Whether or not it remained that way for the whole scene, I'm not sure.
yes, I think he was in control and decides to ride Koichi while this one is in different apparatuses (depending on your choice) or something like that

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes