VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Taiga akatora

Jul 14, 2020
Same thing Actually can happen Like with camp buddy before it was first Released

, Actually we don't know since f95forums are full of miracles,just wait a day after it's Release

Kiki002

May 27, 2021
Damn you're rich,also I kinda agree about what you said that It's too pricey for someone to actually send it right after you paid for it
i only use this site to search for a game to support. I dont really use social media much and it's easier to see games here haha.

And im not rich. im a student but i have my ways to get money lol jk

• Haha
Reactions: laserjet28

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
Damn you're rich,also I kinda agree about what you said that It's too pricey for someone to actually send it right after you paid for it
Yeah~ it's gonna take a really kind soul for someone to share it immediately after they just bought it~~
Here's me praying that person is here somewhere!!

Kiki002

May 27, 2021
Yeah~ it's gonna take a really kind soul for someone to share it immediately after they just bought it~~
Here's me praying that person is here somewhere!!
In our country, if you have $39.99 you can already eat at a buffet or a nice restaurant. 1-3 persons

arteria

Dec 31, 2018
Oh wow. I honestly expected the Scoutmasters DLC to take longer to be released. This is a pleasant surprise!:giggle:
It might take a while for someone to drop a DL link here, given that at the time I'm writing this post it's barely been two hours since its availability. Let's be patient.

Reactions: Just save awp
4.70 star(s) 13 Votes