VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

hole4juyeon

Mar 24, 2020
anyone shared that scoutmaster's season 1.1 yet???

to unlock that crack scene you need at least 20 points for either goro or aiden at day 83

helloguys420

Aug 27, 2021
well i did some fiddelling with the games scripts, and i found out how to get the crack scenes.

For goros route, just before bondage sex, if you're score with aiden is equal to or above 20 then the crack scene activates and an alternate sex scene (the crack) is shown instead of the the bondage sex.

For aidens route, i'm not sure where the crack happens as i have never played his route, but its the same thing where if you're score with goro is equal to or above 20 then the crack scene activates and the alternate sex scene is shown.

you can also mess around with the scripts and just make the score needed with each character 0 so that the crack scene activates regardless on whether you have >=20 or not

edit: the crack scenes for each route are different and the latest version is available on gaytorrent

okrn121433

Aug 27, 2020
well i did some fiddelling with the games scripts, and i found out how to get the crack scenes.

For goros route, just before bondage sex, if you're score with aiden is equal to or above 20 then the crack scene activates and an alternate sex scene (the crack) is shown instead of the the bondage sex.

For aidens route, i'm not sure where the crack happens as i have never played his route, but its the same thing where if you're score with goro is equal to or above 20 then the crack scene activates and the alternate sex scene is shown.
I might be overlooking something but based on the official guide, it's mathematically impossible to have 20 points on the other route and actually proceed to the path that you want because that path needs at least 21 points then..

helloguys420

Aug 27, 2021
I might be overlooking something but based on the official guide, it's mathematically impossible to have 20 points on the other route and actually proceed to the path that you want because that path needs at least 21 points then..
yea, i tried to get 20 points in a new playthrough with aiden whilst also making sure that i lock into goros routes but it proved impossible so i just changed the points needed to be above 0.

Gressyn

May 13, 2018
here is the saves for each crack scene enjoy and let me know if it works!

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes