VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

KREEEEP

Dec 29, 2019
The link is here for the 1.1 version of Camp Buddy Scout master Season: Mega

If there is any problem let me know!

Also those are the crack scenes in case you can't get them (74 is the aiden and the 78 is the goro one)

And if you want to get the crack scenes manually let me know I can help.
OMYGODDD Thank you for sharingggg <3

KREEEEP

Dec 29, 2019

Also those are the crack scenes in case you can't get them (74 is the aiden and the 78 is the goro one)

Can someone help me I can't access the saves here. It's stuck on my old saves even when I deleted it, my old saves are still there

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Here's an EXTRA link for those struggling with MEGA:

Camp Buddy: Scoutmaster Season [v1.1] [BLits Games] PC Version

GF -

ENJOY~

thank you
load faster than others Can play as well .. will go back to play to unlock new ones
Thanks for bringing it down again.

Reactions: laserjet28

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Can someone help me I can't access the saves here. It's stuck on my old saves even when I deleted it, my old saves are still there

I'm not...but I already know why you can't. I'm telling you. I can really try.

-According to Mr. Gressyn posted save both of them. After loading it will look like this
1823074_1-Save_Slot_74-LT1 Aiden
1823075_1-Save_Slot_78-LT1 Goro

When you load it like this to change the name like this
1-Save Slot 74-LT1
1-Save Slot 78-LT1
***Erase the underline and space it like this for both saves too. Don't forget here ***

After doing it, copy it down normally. But the next step....Here, read carefully. I repeat, read carefully and do not skip.
- After it's copied Let you save every game..no matter how many saves you play...you have to save all the slots to reach the **64**
*** Because each page If you want to go to a new page you have to press save one full page first..it will be able to save a new page....Here you have to make it to the 64th one***

After doing that, you can go back to the new game page. And keep trying to save... and you'll find the save page from 65 onwards. Then you will find the save game file that 74+78 made
That's it. Try it. I tried it and...

Thanks again to Mr. Gressyn for bringing the save to play again.

Reactions: Gressyn

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
This is Mr. Gressyn's save and these two pictures are It can be done and answered the person above as I said.
which can actually be done..so let's take it as an example If anyone is like the person above I told you. Please read and try it. 010.png 011.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Eggsbet

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
OR a much less complicated solution is to just rename the save files from 74 and 78 to 1, 2, or 3 etc etc.....
ex. "1-Save Slot 1-LT1.save" or "1-Save Slot 2-LT1.save" etc etc....
...so that it appears in your save slots at the very beginning. Just make sure that you don't have anything important saved in those earlier slots, cos it will override that save.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
This is a save game after I unlock crack scenes that need to be used already....
For those who want to listen to the speech in the scene, try it.

***Not sure if you can unlock it or not? After trying to play through the scenes that the two scenes Then come to save immediately...
and after that I went to load the save where it would play a mini game. To keep the money to unlock the scene immediately So I'm not sure if it will be included at once in the safe that I put down.
If you take it down and get the scene that is complete, it's okay. But if not...sorry in advance again. But as I did for the first time before 1.1 I've tried it and no one complains or says that I can't. It might have all....
But please tell me again if you can to make sure ***

Camp Buddy: Scoutmaster Season [v1.1] = Save game [Crack Scenes ]

Reactions: pedro fuentes
Jun 17, 2019

Can you make a guide to manually get to the crack scene?

aznvo

May 27, 2020
I'm not...but I already know why you can't. I'm telling you. I can really try.

-According to Mr. Gressyn posted save both of them. After loading it will look like this
1823074_1-Save_Slot_74-LT1 Aiden
1823075_1-Save_Slot_78-LT1 Goro

When you load it like this to change the name like this
1-Save Slot 74-LT1
1-Save Slot 78-LT1
***Erase the underline and space it like this for both saves too. Don't forget here ***

After doing it, copy it down normally. But the next step....Here, read carefully. I repeat, read carefully and do not skip.
- After it's copied Let you save every game..no matter how many saves you play...you have to save all the slots to reach the **64**
*** Because each page If you want to go to a new page you have to press save one full page first..it will be able to save a new page....Here you have to make it to the 64th one***

After doing that, you can go back to the new game page. And keep trying to save... and you'll find the save page from 65 onwards. Then you will find the save game file that 74+78 made
That's it. Try it. I tried it and...

Thanks again to Mr. Gressyn for bringing the save to play again.
I'm having issue where when I try to save after accessing the saves that the game errors and won't let me save the game while using those saves. When I play using any other save the game doesnt error when I try to save.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
I'm having issue where when I try to save after accessing the saves that the game errors and won't let me save the game while using those saves. When I play using any other save the game doesnt error when I try to save.

If it doesn't save the game...another problem most likely....is the game that is loaded.
I'm not sure But sometimes...some people download the game from the same place. There may be occasions sometimes that any file will have problems sometimes.
I don't know why, but when I play for a wild game like this for the first time, new I've downloaded it before and there is a problem saving the game... I've deleted it and tried to load the old place to play.
The result is back to normal...so make sure that the loading game sometimes crashes during loading.

Another problem like this is The game files or saves in the update. There may be another problem for some people as well as mentioned. Simply put, the config file may crash when loading as well.
For example, the game you downloaded and played had no problem loading the save file from somewhere else. But the save file that... is from the latest game that may have the same problem. Including maybe coming from another source to load the game and the calculation value may be different

As for these things, I've asked my acquaintances before. I will be very confused in case I haven't studied this way. I can't understand some...but what I understand is
- The value of the game calculation that has been converted and brought down to load. It might be a little different and cause this kind of problem.
***If you and you guys notice The game is the same...but sometimes and the download source is not the same sometimes, such as 4.64gb, but some sources may be 4.62gb or the same but different sources. which the person I had asked an acquaintance told as it was said There is a chance that the value of the game file is different and there are various problems in updating. including save games***

So I suggest another case, which is...find someone to release a new game file. But it's the latest to play with. Try loading your laserjet28 accordingly.
**Most of the time..it's new when it is updated. I'm going to find someone to release the game files at once. It's not like just taking the updated file. It's as simple as the whole new game + the latest**

Then try loading the save file from another place or try playing again. I'm willing to waste time again, but I'm sure... and wait for the latest patch and save the file as well.

But if doing it and it doesn't go away.. I can't figure out what happened next.-*- If there is one more thing.. I repeat that one last thing should be at the com May deteriorate and cause various values to begin to turbulence This is really the last case that I've ever encountered until I get used to it.

Try it...I really can't think of it.

aznvo

May 27, 2020
If it doesn't save the game...another problem most likely....is the game that is loaded.
I'm not sure But sometimes...some people download the game from the same place. There may be occasions sometimes that any file will have problems sometimes.
I don't know why, but when I play for a wild game like this for the first time, new I've downloaded it before and there is a problem saving the game... I've deleted it and tried to load the old place to play.
The result is back to normal...so make sure that the loading game sometimes crashes during loading.

Another problem like this is The game files or saves in the update. There may be another problem for some people as well as mentioned. Simply put, the config file may crash when loading as well.
For example, the game you downloaded and played had no problem loading the save file from somewhere else. But the save file that... is from the latest game that may have the same problem. Including maybe coming from another source to load the game and the calculation value may be different

As for these things, I've asked my acquaintances before. I will be very confused in case I haven't studied this way. I can't understand some...but what I understand is
- The value of the game calculation that has been converted and brought down to load. It might be a little different and cause this kind of problem.
***If you and you guys notice The game is the same...but sometimes and the download source is not the same sometimes, such as 4.64gb, but some sources may be 4.62gb or the same but different sources. which the person I had asked an acquaintance told as it was said There is a chance that the value of the game file is different and there are various problems in updating. including save games***

So I suggest another case, which is...find someone to release a new game file. But it's the latest to play with. Try loading your laserjet28 accordingly.
**Most of the time..it's new when it is updated. I'm going to find someone to release the game files at once. It's not like just taking the updated file. It's as simple as the whole new game + the latest**

Then try loading the save file from another place or try playing again. I'm willing to waste time again, but I'm sure... and wait for the latest patch and save the file as well.

But if doing it and it doesn't go away.. I can't figure out what happened next.-*- If there is one more thing.. I repeat that one last thing should be at the com May deteriorate and cause various values to begin to turbulence This is really the last case that I've ever encountered until I get used to it.

Try it...I really can't think of it.
I tried downloading the other copy the person above provided and it still errored, along with the save reupload, same error. I attached screenshot of the error if it helps anything. Only happens with the saves that are at the crack scenes, my regular saves work fine.

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes