VN Ren'Py Camp Buddy Scoutmaster [v1.6] [Mikkoukun]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
and version 1.2 was released today, i will wait until the later releases so that i have the complete expirience(like all the animations implemented and bug fixes)

Reactions: gumgin

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
I'm waiting for the actual game and on Steam.
Once it's there, I'll copy it and save it for you...maybe making Gifs as well according to the news that

But first of all...thank you to everyone who brought pirated games to play until now. including the latest saves of this game Also, the person who told me the 3P method as well.

I'm now waiting to buy the only real game on steam permanently. But as mentioned...one save game helps you down.
*** But what if you want a sound? This one is played again, hahaha, because the picture in the gallery definitely has no sound. Or it will be updated later I don't know...
In the case of 1.1 with the previous mini-game mode, what's up? You've probably seen this one...but the picture doesn't move for sure. Wait for the next one***

Finally, thank you all again for bringing the latest game or the old one to play again. Camp Buddy Scoutmaster Season 01 for steam.png

Cgg12

Jul 20, 2022
Im having a bug on camp buddy scout master season mini game, it always crash everytime the laptop opens pls how should infix it

Cgg12

Jul 20, 2022
This appears everytime a minigame starts

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While loading <'Image' u'images/jmg/interface/coins_500.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/jmg/interface/coins_500.png'.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "day4.rpyc", line 1857, in script call
File "jm1.rpyc", line 47, in script call
File "jm1.rpyc", line 79, in script call
File "jm1.rpyc", line 57, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2015, in execute
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2003, in call
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3136, in call_screen
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3325, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3839, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 2565, in draw_screen
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display\layout.py", line 826, in render
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display\transition.py", line 368, in render
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 688, in render
File "renpy/display\transform.py", line 733, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 187, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "renpy/display\im.py", line 625, in render
File "renpy/display\im.py", line 287, in get
File "renpy/display\im.py", line 706, in load
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/jmg/interface/coins_500.png'.
```

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
Im having a bug on camp buddy scout master season mini game, it always crash everytime the laptop opens pls how should infix it
play the 64 bits version, when you play that should have scout master season and a scout mastewr season 32, don't play the 32 version

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
I have one doubt....
Why hasn't anyone posted a new game thread yet??
***I have no knowledge of these things...so I can't fit the game and have never done it before***

I noticed each Some people ask about the game + how to do it But there are some people and some people.... go back and look at the previous page for a bit or not at all.

I think if the game in steam actually comes and the latest one.... I think it's better to wait for someone to put it in a new thread. and then tell me how to take different scenes and save the game like this
This post is considered to be asked a lot for both games. 555+....so many that some people don't press back to see if there is a game or technique for sure.

Wait for the steam to open and wait for someone to start a new one. So I can answer easily...so many that my head hurts. Haha.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KopretCZ

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
02.png

For now...just waiting for the game to come true on steam.
But now that I'm free and have nothing to do...so I play another game which is Management game.
*** Try this one for yourself. Post a picture and who knows ***

Because at the moment no one has put this game to load on this website... but I have a source. but may not be able to tell Because I downloaded the game for a very long time...and I can't remember which website.
may have been deleted

So let's post a GIF for myself first. The rest will follow later, let's see...including if someone has posted this game. I'll go back and post that thread instead.
---------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------- ------------------------
There are 4 characters in this game...there will be the first 3 people to force choose to flirt first. Then when choosing, there will be another person to choose again, whether to take the new person or the old person who selected first.
***I chose another one instead. because it meets my specification 555+....***

As for how to flirt with this person....
***GIF will be posted later***
Management Teacher 01.gif
Management Teacher 02.gif
Management Teacher 03.gif
Management Teacher 04.gif
Management Teacher 05.gif
Management Teacher 06.gif
Management Teacher 07.gif
Management Teacher 08.gif
Management Teacher 09.gif
Management Teacher 10.gif
Management Teacher 11.gif
Method 1 [This one must be viewed by yourself as I will say next]
- When choosing to go out together
*** Talking on the mobile phone and try to choose the 2nd option. Then you will meet this person to invite you to travel ***
Choose to go see a movie... and go to bed. On a new day, press outside...this one is not difficult to guess.
-When you go to the cinema...Choose the first option. Then there will be another option...Choose option 3.
- After finishing here Choose option 2 and go to a Chinese restaurant. and then press to take a photo of the food
*** Here, do not rush to skip. Press it slowly and there will be a picture of food coming up....swipe to get drunk and take a good photo of the food and it's over***
- After finishing the restaurant, there is nothing.
***Here.. try to press the mobile phone often. Because I'm not sure what day.. there will be another invitation like this. Complete the game to unlock the best ending as well***

Method 2
-There will be a mandatory exam to unlock the end as well as follows

Exam No.1...The following options are available:
*** Play by myself + press again several times to get all items ***

2nd or last exam of the game
---------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------- ------------------------
This is how this person ends... by the last day before the game ends. Press save and then press out of the house and the game is over.

Last edited:

Rosy

Nov 16, 2019
View attachment 1939622

But now that I'm free and have nothing to do...so I play another game which is Management game.

Because at the moment no one has put this game to load on this website... but I have a source. but may not be able to tell Because I downloaded the game for a very long time...and I can't remember which website.
may have been deleted

So let's post a GIF for myself first. The rest will follow later, let's see...including if someone has posted this game. I'll go back and post that thread instead.
There are 4 characters in this game...there will be the first 3 people to force choose to flirt first. Then when choosing, there will be another person to choose again, whether to take the new person or the old person who selected first.

View attachment 1939675
View attachment 1940392
View attachment 1940413
*** Talking on the mobile phone and try to choose the 2nd option. Then you will meet this person to invite you to travel ***
Choose to go see a movie... and go to bed. On a new day, press outside...this one is not difficult to guess.
-When you go to the cinema...Choose the first option. Then there will be another option...Choose option 3.
- After finishing here Choose option 2 and go to a Chinese restaurant. and then press to take a photo of the food
*** Here, do not rush to skip. Press it slowly and there will be a picture of food coming up....swipe to get drunk and take a good photo of the food and it's over***
***Here.. try to press the mobile phone often. Because I'm not sure what day.. there will be another invitation like this. Complete the game to unlock the best ending as well***

Method 2

This is how this person ends... by the last day before the game ends. Press save and then press out of the house and the game is over.
I need this game can you please post it

Zammy012

Aug 1, 2021
View attachment 1939622

may have been deleted

View attachment 1939675
View attachment 1940392
View attachment 1940413

Method 2

Do they have apk?

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes