EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
In Camp Hill Range, you and your sister are sent to summer camp. It's the first time away from home for you two.
Make new friends, play various games and activities, and explore the camp and surroundings.
In our game, you will find unique storylines with interesting characters and a variety of fetishes.
And perhaps, your stay at camp Hill Range will turn out better than you thought.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-27
Release Date: 2023-12-22
Developer: Prickly Team - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English, Russian, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 3.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 6.png 7.png 9.png 11.png

Last edited:

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
I love it! It really great for the beginning, you keep at it and in the future this might be an icon game.

The games feels like a mix between Camp pinewood and House Chores but you added your own take on it, and somehow it worked great!

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
In our game you will find unique storylines with interesting characters and vareity of fetishes.
hmmmm-homer-simpson.gif

A list of planned tags would be nice dev (you can add them in Spoiler Genre), and maybe some info if the fetishes are avoidable(they don't happen according to player choice)skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene :HideThePain: )or forced by plot maybe :WutFace:.

Anyways good luck.

Last edited:

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
looks interesting...! definitely one to watch! the art style looking similar to that of summertime saga caught my attention, now i have to check this out to see how the story is!

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes