DimaR111

May 3, 2017
Yeah, yeah!) The Summertime Saga ends when I have grandchildren! And it ends when my great-grandchildren have children!):D

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Similar, yeah. You can see the Traces of darkcookies influence in the art.
Traces with a capital T, indeed.
Makes me wonder if Prickly Team are Gildan and Willy from Rehex revamping their abandoned Sunshine Valley game with much better art. Less obviously traced, but many of the same stances and silhouettes. The "art" in Sunshine Valley was both copied, and ugly. This game's art is at least easier on the eyes.
1668139578580.png
That same classic arms akimbo stance from Sunshine Valley, a mirrored trace of Summertime Saga art.

Last edited:
Reactions: -_-XIIX-_-

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
My point exactly. A shit woman with big boobs is no better than a shit woman without.
But a shit woman with a big ass is leagues better than a shit woman without, because:
1)you can turn her back towards you and not see her face
2)you can focus on her ass
3*)bonus points if she has long hair, you can use it as a veil to stop her from turning around and punish her by pulling on it if she still dares to turn her mug around.

Dro22

Aug 28, 2022
The art reminds me both of summertime saga and that video where the guy talks about his mother-in-law being a scorpion.

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
summertime sage milked hundred thousands dolars soo people make their own ST saga, i hope this game develop well and also we get other quality games that just like ST saga.

Reactions: D_J123

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
My point exactly. A shit woman with big boobs is no better than a shit woman without.
But a shit woman with a big ass is leagues better than a shit woman without, because:
1)you can turn her back towards you and not see her face
2)you can focus on her ass
3*)bonus points if she has long hair, you can use it as a veil to stop her from turning around and punish her by pulling on it if she still dares to turn her mug around.
Bro you sound like someone who has experience

throw219away

Sep 23, 2019
What did he mean by this
It looks nearly EXACTLY like that Timmy Turner/90s-00s cartoon girls summer camp game. It was later abandoned. The dev got harrassed and released his code. People tried to pick it back up, but the code was too crap.

• Sad
Reactions: PandaGuts
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes