e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
The washrooms are 3 times farther from the girls' cabins and 4 times farther from the boys' cabins than the cabins are from the parking lot ... which is paved and has extremely close and easy access to both a highway and through-streets. :cautious:

Exactly how many teenaged campers do you want kidnapped or abducted when they use the bushes as potties in the middle of the night? :unsure:

e-d :confused:

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
If you're going to steal someone else's work at least try to be sneaky about it. And don't expect people to pay you for it, maybe.

• Angry
Reactions: royalgabez

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Suggest you arrange the changelog the other way. Newest at the top close to where you open the spoiler for convenience. It would be a pain to change it later.

Reactions: Prickly Team

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Masturbation, Oral sex, Titfuck, Footjob, Handjob, Anal sex, Vaginal sex, Sex toys, Animated, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Incest, Pregnancy, Female domination, Group sex, BDSM, Prostitution and others
we got the sister in the camp maybe the mother/aunt/cousin in the future :unsure: . nice work(y)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CampHillRange-0.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
I thought this game was another plagiarism of Summertime Saga but I was wrong it looks pretty good but I hope unlike SS here updates will come out more than twice a year :cool:

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes