drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Four month wait for very little content, and it will be another four months for the next one.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Four month wait for very little content, and it will be another four months for the next one.
Thanks, that's exactly what I came here to find out. I'm liking the art and the basis for the story, but I'm not interested in a game that's setting a pace where it quite literally looks like it will take 8 to 10 years to complete. I'll keep checking back in case the pace changes.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL
Dec 1, 2022
If there is incest planned (brother and sister) please, for the love of god, tag it. It's getting really frustrating that some devs aren't tagging incest specifically even if the game has it. If your game fits what I'm looking for then I want to play it and support it, but I can't do that if you don't tag it right and I dismiss it because I don't know if it contains what I'm looking for. We can't play every single damn game that gets put out to find out what's in it.

SuperTeeJ1996

Nov 15, 2021
Personally I say it is about time. Summertime Saga has been dragging time so that it can take their patreons' money without needing to do any real work. I hope this game finds its success and we can finally have a good game with real content updates or that will actually get finished.

Reactions: Seagalogy and Pali

Pali

May 9, 2017
Masturbation, Oral sex, Titfuck, Footjob, Handjob, Anal sex, Vaginal sex, Sex toys, Animated, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Incest, Pregnancy, Female domination, Group sex, BDSM, Prostitution and others
Nice. A little tip: I think Prostitution (Woman by the gas station) is a easy why to get early contant, and make some of the critics happy.
Yes, mom and sister. But Mom's storyline will start with version 0.10
Nice:)(y)

Reactions: Prickly Team

Pali

May 9, 2017
If there is incest planned (brother and sister) please, for the love of god, tag it. It's getting really frustrating that some devs aren't tagging incest specifically even if the game has it. If your game fits what I'm looking for then I want to play it and support it, but I can't do that if you don't tag it right and I dismiss it because I don't know if it contains what I'm looking for. We can't play every single damn game that gets put out to find out what's in it.
I don't know, people would then bitch about it. I mean THAT it isn't in game. I don't count seeing half-under-boobs as inc. ;)

Maybe Planned Tags should be added in a extra section. Idk. Otherwise we have a Milf Manor type discussion :ROFLMAO:
"Is it incest, if you only see some under-boobs?"
"Is it incest, if you only spin the bottle and you kiss your sister?"
"Is it incest, if you only play with her ass, and she likes it?
"Is it incest, if you only slip by mistake on her, and just try hump with panties on?"
"Is it incest, if she only sucks the tip? I mean is just the tip, right, right, riggghhhht?"
"Is it incest, if they only have penetration with a condom? I mean the skin isn't touching?"
:ROFLMAO:

Dec 1, 2022
I don't know, people would then bitch about it. I mean THAT it isn't in game. I don't count seeing half-under-boobs as inc. ;)

Maybe Planned Tags should be added in a extra section. Idk. Otherwise we have a Milf Manor type discussion :ROFLMAO:
"Is it incest, if you only see some under-boobs?"
"Is it incest, if you only spin the bottle and you kiss your sister?"
"Is it incest, if you only play with her ass, and she likes it?
"Is it incest, if you only slip by mistake on her, and just try hump with panties on?"
"Is it incest, if she only sucks the tip? I mean is just the tip, right, right, riggghhhht?"
"Is it incest, if they only have penetration with a condom? I mean the skin isn't touching?"
:ROFLMAO:
yeah, when the game is this early I guess I get it. I'm just so tired of missing potentially good games because they're not tagged.

Reactions: Pali

swirlyknight

Jul 12, 2018
The art is somehow both better and worse than Summertime Saga. It's like if darkcookie learned how to draw a single decent-looking face and just stuck with that.

Reactions: Troy9000

jackobaby7

Jun 23, 2022
I don't want to be rude but I think the devs should wait to have enough content before the lunch of a game, this looks nice but I don't think people are willing to comeback every 6 months for a few new scenes... it would've been cool if the updates were articulated in chapters as in every update ends with a cliffhanger so we could have this "I can't wait to see what's next" feeling

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Isn't it about time that this game gets some actual sexual content, now that the developer has chosen to upload it here?
And no, in most cultures, showing a girl's pee-pee is not considered sexual content.

Take a look at the other games here and think, "does a game without sex fit in here?".

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes