Dec 1, 2022
I know I ragged on it because of the tags, but genuinely this game looks great and is really promising. Making games isn't easy, especially since you're making custom art so good luck to you and I'll definitely be watching/supporting this one.

Reactions: Pali

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Fairly standard, but not bad at all. Looking forward to more, LightBiscuit. I mean, Thorny Group. I mean, Spiky Coalition. I mean, Sharp Conglomerate. I mean, Prickly Team :KEK:

Reactions: rKnight

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
It's something like mix of "Summertime Saga" and "Red Falls"(after stupidification called "Helping the Hotties"), but everything depends on originality of story.

Reactions: Triexes666

Spockyy22

Sep 24, 2021
Very good graphics, good story, very well designed.
One of the new good games that will take off!
Keep it up!

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
The art looks good, and it looks like it's inspired by Summertime Saga. So why are there so few reviews?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
The art looks good, and it looks like it's inspired by Summertime Saga. So why are there so few reviews?
Probably for the same reason I haven't bothered to downloaded and play it yet. Based on reading the tags, the entire discussion, and the reviews, there really doesn't appear to be enough content, yet.

chichi32310

Dec 14, 2021
the poor mans summertime saga
summertime saga hasnt been updated in 2 years other then a few tiny patches with a scene or 2 in them and a large number of wallpapers summertime saga may end up being the poor one if they dont get of their asses and do something other then their countless wallpapers that nobody gives a damn about

chichi32310

Dec 14, 2021
might want to do something about some of the scenes where they are holding things its easy to see that the items are just up against their hands at the very least close their hands

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Love the art style, looks like certain game we all know, but I have a question tho, sex scenes are going to be animated? Like summer saga?

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
I don't understand why there can be 500 3D games reusing the same models and having the same graphics but 2D games get criticized for looking like Summertime Saga.

It's a good thing for a game to look like Summertime Saga, it's a bad thing to milk it like DarkCookie.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes