qwe123451

Jan 29, 2021
judging by the drawing, this game is from the creators of knight of lust. Judging by the fact that updates are also released once every half a year, the game will not go far and will close.

Dfgjjkl

Jul 30, 2017
I've read on Discord that they're planning to release the next update in the summer a few weeks ago. That was just hilarious to me

Reactions: biniweti

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
In our game, you will find unique storylines with interesting characters and a variety of fetishes.
Welcome to Camp Hill Range
You and your sister are sent to summer camp. It's the first time away from home for you two.
Make new friends, play various games and activities, and explore the camp and surroundings.
In our game, you will find unique storylines with exciting characters and various fetishes.
And perhaps your stay at Camp Hill Range will turn out better than you thought.
:giggle:
Because you know what they say, what happens at camp stays at camp.​

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CampHillRange-0.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Should we expect this one to also grow content until a sufficient number of patron are paying and then milk the fuck out of them by releasing "tech" update once per year?

• Haha
Reactions: MaviusJones

bismism

Sep 4, 2017
I don't understand why there can be 500 3D games reusing the same models and having the same graphics but 2D games get criticized for looking like Summertime Saga.
This is gonna be long and I know like 80% of people aren't even gonna read the whole thing, but whatever.

Looking similar is one thing. Artists have similar drawing styles all the time. Using premade resounces is also a separate case worth consideration, and people (myself included) DO have their grievances with it.Daz models are a bit of an ambiguous case the seems to mostly boil down to style preference. I'd definitely say the people lifting the Illusion models, regardless of style, are on the worse end of that situation since that's a more blatant breach.
But this is still neither such case.

At least with AI Art (not that this is a positive), you can blame the robot/repo for using someone's art without realizing or whatever. Tracing, much like with ripping the illusion models, requires direct awareness that someone else's work is being yoinked and profited on. That doesn't sit well with a lot of people, and rightly so. Tracing to study art can be fine, but that's because it's done ONLY to study - NOT for use in anything. This doesn't meet that condition. Place holder art is also a super common tool to employ, and that may use questionable content to hold the general idea of a look until the final work is implemented. As far as I see, no mention of that being the case is here.

And to reiterate: being Stylistically Similar or Influenced by another artist is perfectly fine. Explicitly copying someone else's work for one's own gain is where the issue lies. If this was stated to be programmer art, people might still be hesitant but some would be willing to give more benefit of the doubt at the risk of generating more negative response if the game is then released with no art change. Neither of these points seem to be the case with this project, and thereby people complain. It's not difficult to tell the difference between coincidental/intentional similarity and direct tracing. What's worse is that tracing is very RARELY better than the original, so I've never understood why people do it other than trying to make an easy buck.

Game dev is hard. I know that very well. It takes time, and takes a decent chunk of money in some capacity or another. But if you're trying to make a buck off it anyways, just save up to put out the quality product as opposed to making yet-another cheap knockoff. There's stuff to be said about stretched out dev cycles too, but that's an entirely different conversation altogether, so that'll stay there.

Pali

May 9, 2017
I like the update... I see you read the post :love::love::love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First of all, I´m not a nativ english speaker, so sorry for any errors.
I really like the game, it remembers me a bit of SunshineValley from Gildan (not that I say it is a copy, but from the spirit); or something like CSO.

If I can give a tip: It is great to have some early content to appease the critques. But maybe later rework the Julia (road hooker) Scene. Why? You need some progression for MC, for that I would just add a condom... Something like a tier System: (1) Sex with condom, (2) Sex without a condom + pull out, (3) Sex without a condom and CIP. But maybe change it later when you have time, like update 0.7 etc... It is just a minor thing.

@Prickly Team: Can I ask you something? As I ask a fellow developer (see here):
(1) Why add Character Stats? I like the good vs evil idea, because it change the dialog a bit, which is a easy and a GOOD way to add content. But why add something like Chrisma, Intelligence, Strangth? Currently I don't really understand what you are going for with the skill mechanics? Because they fall often under two extrems:
(a) Fast skilling to the top. Where you add "build x.x.x.x.5" and you are already max out. And for the rest of the story it doesn't really matter (present-day Summertime Saga or World of Sisters is a good example for this). Which ask the question: why waste resources on it?
(b) A disguesting grind, which leads me go on a search for config.developer and set "config.console = True" or to cheese my way out of it.

(2) Do you want add a story and a plot to the game? Or will it be character based short stories? I would go for the first, that way you have a bigger difference to SummerTime Saga (which is more or less just short stories). What I mean with it? I mean, make a main story, an main arc in the game. Something like:
Prologue:
MC comes to camp, and meets some of the characters. Forgets swimsuit. Rose makes a prank on Lucy (like in the game). MC finds out that Camp Hill Range has a rival: for snobby rich kids. MC meets meangirls from the rich kid camp (on the other side of the lake). One of the hot meangirls flirts with MC (Amber), the boyfriend (Bradford) of the girl gets angry (a young Ted McGinley look-alike). He will be the main rival for MC.
Act 1:
Annual Camp Olympics will come soon. MC must win the , the girls must win swimming-, beach volleyball, music-contest, carnival games, etc... or the Bruce Campbell look-alike 'president of the universal/american camp administration' will shut down camp hill range. Sheila and Director are desperate.
Act 2: Preparation at Camp hill range. MC tries to help the other character, wacky hijinks accrue: MC gets injured, hot nurse ( ) helps him, gets boner during the examination, how embarrasing. , MC must get money for the raft (MC must win singing/striping contest at local radio/streaming-station (model is already in the map), Julia helps him. Hot nurse makes Sex-Ed course, paints a stylized uterus on her stomach, shows how condoms work, shows her diaphragm. She is a trooper.;)

Side Quest: The meangirls raid the girls of the camp. Girls must come together and plan revenge. Rose and Lucy work together to raid in 'face camo strips' their stuff back. Rose of course wears her pink outfit, just with the face paint.;) Rose and Lucy work together and make it. Rose finds out, that Bradford is in the camp. Which is also the guy which leaked fotos of her (see prologue). Rose goes back and planes revange. Rose apologizes to Lucy, we dont know if Lucy accept it.
Side Quest: Maggie must find the courage to play the flute in front of audience. Ashley tries to help her. Suggestion from Ashley: She need to flash her naked ass, so that she is no longer afraid.
Side Quest: MC must get a bikini for his sister. Finds one, its to small for her, looks like a 1/4 bra.

End of Act 2: MC finds out - with help of Julia (voyeur scene) - that the Bruce Campbell look-alike is in cahoots with rich kid camp (Bradford). Everything seems lost.
Act 3: Camp Olympics starts. MC gets sabotaged before the race. Snobby rich kids from the camp firewood raid and steal the unterwear of MC, Sister, Tiffany, etc.. MC must run the race almost naked only with his and an old orange life vest. Snobby rich kids get arrogant, because the think the already won. They make a party, MC and crew raid the party, steal some clothes. Rose takes her revange and makes some embarrassing fotos of Bradford.
Meanwhile: The other charcters (Lucy) win some of the their contest (beach volleyball, pie-eating, etc..). Camp Firewood starts to cheat in the rest of the carnival games and wins. All comes down to the raft race.
The 'president of the universal/american camp administration' try to blow up the river. Rose almost stops him, thats why the explosion re-routs the river through the house of the 'president of the universal/american camp administration', your team of misfits wins, as they bouce through the house to the finish-line.

Bradford comes in second. Camp Firewood losses. The 'president of the universal/american camp administration' is angry af. Goes to Bradford and tells him what happends. Bradford tries to hit Rose, but in the last second Lucy kicks his balls. "nobody hits a friend of mine". Bradford lies fetal postion on the ground and blames Lucy for assault. Rose comes by and shows the foto and dreads him to make the foto public. But she will not come down to his level, if he just shuts up. Bradford gives in. The 'president of the universal/american camp administration' is still totally wet (form the explosion) and must give the director and Sheila the tophy. Camp Hill Range wins. Freezframe on Nicole which holds the trophy.
Endcredits: A slide show with still Pictures (with the name of the patreons) of girls playing beachvolleyball (tits flipped out). Girls get splashed with water = tits show through. MC gets slinter in Boner Ashely takes it out. Craft falls down a waterfall, crew holds on barley, tits are out of course.

Something like this. I think if you go more the fun 80´s Five of Kind route, it will be overall better. I think for example World of Sisters has some fun characters but it fells short in the story department (is feels more like skits), even I like the "MC falls and accidentally slips in his mom" .:LOL: Better would it be, if he just came in a sec, and she looks like "WTF" just happend. He flips out, she just calmy says to him "nextime at least warn me." ;)

Personal note: I like that your Charackter have a unique hairstyle. Me personaly I like the style of the moms in Gunpowder Cocktail and in Bad Bob Saga. You mention in a later update that Mom & Sister wil be an option (update 0.10), thats I didn´t know If I should add incest to my second napkin pitch. If so just ask, I will think of something. By the way If you need a any help just ask, would be glad to help. Like writing a walkthrough or a german transplation. By the way I made a character chart and change the mom a bit, because I think she was to close to Shaila (the Ear-ring looks cool).

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 19 Votes