• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ren'Py Camp Klondike [Night Six Part One] [Swimsoot]

4.80 star(s) 72 Votes

eddienova

Jan 11, 2021
Recently stumbled upon this gem and really loving it.
The teasing and building up the tension is just awesome. Once the finale is here it's going to be a blast, i'm pretty sure about that ;)

Am i correct if this beautifull piece of work has a 2 monthly update?
Can't wait for the next one. This one sucked me right into it :love:
It's not exactly a 2 month update schedule... it's really posted when they are completed.

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
NIGHT FOUR UPDATE Very very close. This one has three elements. The first two are TOTALLY finished and the final is being polished up like a shiny penny. This episode could best be summed up as - the more he gets her, the more he gets her. I should have no problem getting this one in before July.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
NIGHT FOUR UPDATE Very very close. This one has three elements. The first two are TOTALLY finished and the final is being polished up like a shiny penny. This episode could best be summed up as - the more he gets her, the more he gets her. I should have no problem getting this one in before July.
You're getting us really excited now just before bedtime swimsoot ;)

• Love
Reactions: swimsoot

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Camp Klondike [Night Four Part Two] [Swimsoot] - Original Size: 1,06GB

Download PC/Mac : Pixeldrain

Size for each Compression: PC=548MB Mac=531MB

Used quality settings: image=90% audio=80% video=75%. I have choose these settings because i want provide a nearly same experience qualitywise like with the uncompressed game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Compressed version has now the newest version

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gorse and swimsoot

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
They should be. Did you try?
File "game/script.rpy", line 38992, in script
"Showing up."
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'

Getting this error. Tried different saves too.

edit: Compressed version

4.80 star(s) 72 Votes