• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ren'Py Camp Klondike [Night Six Part One] [Swimsoot]

4.80 star(s) 72 Votes

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
File "game/script.rpy", line 38992, in script
"Showing up."
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'

Getting this error. Tried different saves too.

edit: Compressed version
It might be the compressed version that's griefing you. No idea about the AttributeError. Seems a lot of times it's the game being really specific about which code line numbers match up. I made a point of not changing anything so it would run clean, but obviously the compression is messing with it somehow. Ugh!

Reactions: AL.d

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
File "game/script.rpy", line 38992, in script
"Showing up."
AttributeError: 'TransformState' object has no attribute 'size'

Getting this error. Tried different saves too.

edit: Compressed version
I will have a look into it. can you provide me a save for testing.

Reactions: swimsoot

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
OMFG!!! Just awesome. Finaly Merit and MC going at it.
Love this little freaky "sandbox" friend.

Damn the night just ended too soon ;)
So it's gonna be an "anxious" wait for the next part and wondering
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

swimsoot loved it, really did. Just try to make a thunderstorm or something happen so the whole bunch has to stay for a few days more :devilish:
2 more days is too short for this gem. :p

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Just to clarify after reading some previous page, this game is sandbox style?
How much sexual content is in it so far? I see 'vaginal' tagged but zero even nudes in the preview pics. Bother trying or give it more time?

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Just to clarify after reading some previous page, this game is sandbox style?
How much sexual content is in it so far? I see 'vaginal' tagged but zero even nudes in the preview pics. Bother trying or give it more time?
It's certainly got all the fun at this point - Oral, vaginal, mutual masturbation, lesbian, rough and some bdsm later in the current game. It's far more visual novel than sandbox although there are some elements of choice and play (there are no bad decisions.) It's a slower burn based on characters building up the nerve to experiment, but there is sexual stuff in many scenes throughout. Tell me what you think!

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 4.18.30 PM.png
So we got them together the way they always should be! Obviously, there should be more tales to come - intrigue with Valentina (you KNOW she has quite a bit to hide and even more to uncover) and clearly we were building toward some serious interaction with Hayden. And what's up with Merit's MOM?

That said, this seems like the perfect spot to take a break. My skill levels in both art and coding prevent me from going any faster and at the end of the day I have other projects that need my attention. One thing I've learned in all this is that the Internet isn't all nasty all day. People have largely been civil and constructive even when they have thought my art was... improvable.

I have plenty of ideas for the future and all in, creating a world I want to live in has been really fun.

Thanks again!

Swimsoot

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
View attachment 1907643
So we got them together the way they always should be! Obviously, there should be more tales to come - intrigue with Valentina (you KNOW she has quite a bit to hide and even more to uncover) and clearly we were building toward some serious interaction with Hayden. And what's up with Merit's MOM?

That said, this seems like the perfect spot to take a break. My skill levels in both art and coding prevent me from going any faster and at the end of the day I have other projects that need my attention. One thing I've learned in all this is that the Internet isn't all nasty all day. People have largely been civil and constructive even when they have thought my art was... improvable.

I have plenty of ideas for the future and all in, creating a world I want to live in has been really fun.

Thanks again!

Swimsoot
Even if it hurts to say, take as long as you need. ( but not too long ;) )
Was allready waiting with eager for the next one. Damn you made me, and more of us i think, addicted to Klondike.

Can i ask how long the break will last swimsoot ?
But if you're not sure don't answer, it will only presure yourself and that's the last thing you should think about during your break.
So unwind, relax and most of all enjoy. Hope to hear from you soon :D

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
I'm not sure when I will finish this one. I certainly wanted to get the two characters to a good place. I may try and bring in an artist to help finish or start an all new one with art help. I will keep you informed. Thanks so much for the support!

Can i ask how long the break will last swimsoot ?

Reactions: Klopdwerg

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Well, my two cents there, Swimsoot :

Your art make the whole game an unique jewel.
Special in every aspect.

It enhances your story, build the emotions, make characters one of a kind, each in their own way.

You have done a true masterpiece, and i'm not the only one, silent lurker, to think that.

It would be a pity not to achieve the Klondike week, as it is far from the end of the journey, with the same lovely handmade art noone even seen in any other game (for consistency, and because we love it).

A jewel like that sould be cut till the end, and polished to shine for the eternity as one of the most exciting games on this site.

Just pretty please ?

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
A jewel like that should be cut till the end, and polished to shine for the eternity as one of the most exciting games on this site.

Just pretty please ?
Wow! So kind. I plan to come back to it at some point. I just don't want people waiting. The whole thing takes too long for my sad little skills. I'll keep you updated.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Well, I've just discovered the game this past weekend and I was genuinely impressed. Art may be an acquired taste for some people but expressions and close-ups perfectly match the storytelling (those nipple pinching pics are hot!) so the whole package is just perfect, and that's what matters. Even if I'm not usually a fan of 'sexual coming of age' stories, you have really captured the essence of that period of our lives: scenes in Klondike are the most erotic I've seen in this forum in a long while, writing and setting make them just perfect. I really hope it's just a temporary pause and you'll find a way to make it to the end.

4.80 star(s) 72 Votes