Ren'Py Camp Klondike [Night Six Part One] [Swimsoot]

4.80 star(s) 72 Votes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Thanks! Yeah, I start from a place where everything at least has to earn the consensual badge. I’m interested in which kinks fall into problem territory - fear not I won’t fight on any of them, just interested in your thoughts.
I'm on Day 3 and the only non consensual kink I've noticed is the peeping (especially with the telescope). Kudos on attempting real kink with consent and communication instead of going the way of most fiction (especially here). In my kink projects (the current one about ENF exhibitionism), established consent is key.
Yep. I certainly played that kink - I often tucked it in either "the women were the first to do it and let the guy in" or "the guy kinda knows it's wrong" territory. That said, IRL it ain't right. There's also some righting of wrongs planned for Day Six that should set some of this stuff straight.
Good point. He may not have had the consent of the observed, but he was pulled into it by other women. Good to hear about Day Six.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated
*** POST UPDATED 2023-MAY-31 ***

Traducción al español - 100% manual, textos y algunas imágenes

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego. No se reemplazará ningún archivo y el juego arrancará ya en español. Se puede cambiar de idioma en el menú de Preferencias.

Link -> Mega
---
Spanish translation - texts and some pics 100% manually translated

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game. No files will be replaced. The game will start in Spanish, but a changing language option will appear in the Preferences menu.

Link -> Mega

• Red Heart
Reactions: swimsoot

AvasNem

Feb 29, 2020
I love this game. Have to say this is one of the best writing on this site, I'm glad you are back and also opened up your Patreon again. I just joined and happy to enjoy the ride.

• Red Heart

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
Camp Klondike [Day Five] [Swimsoot]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fairly sure the links are for the previous version, my savegame doesn't offer any progression... still ends with day 4.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Fairly sure the links are for the previous version, my savegame doesn't offer any progression... still ends with day 4.
If you made that save just at the very end of Day 4, try to load it again and then rollback a bit, then keep playing from there

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
try to load it again and then rollback a bit, then keep playing from there
I tried to line everything up in the code numbers so it would be pretty seamless, but I may have been more off than I thought.

4.80 star(s) 72 Votes