Ren'Py Camp Klondike [Night Six Part One] [Swimsoot]

4.80 star(s) 72 Votes

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hey Campers! There's a NEW POLL!!
DAY SIX will include a series of quick MC fantasies. I'm interested in your, well, interests. No guarantees - I mean the counselors have (filthy little) minds of their own. But let your voice be heard!

AND Feel free to comment here if you have other ideas or specific... thoughts.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
DAY SIX will include a series of quick MC fantasies. I'm interested in your, well, interests. No guarantees - I mean the counselors have (filthy little) minds of their own. But let your voice be heard!

1694942515713.png

hi mata
Other than the third girl from the right (blonde) and two lesbian girls close to MC, which others are already in a relationship with non-MC?
I am a fan of stealing a partner or participating in the relationship of two other people :whistle::)

Reactions: swimsoot

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019

I kind of want a lesbian scene with Schuler... no real idea on who the other participant should be.

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
I wonder if many women have played Klondike. If you have and would like to DM me (or just chat out in the open), I'm totally interested in your perspective.

4.80 star(s) 72 Votes