Ren'Py Camp Klondike [Night Six Part One] [Swimsoot]

4.80 star(s) 72 Votes

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Yeah, it works fine. I had an old Day5 save from just before Schuyler showed up in the middle of the night with the Querida folder and it works.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Oh, my... the gift that keeps giving. Thanks for another great experience!

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Thanks!! Love to hear your favorite part (in spoiler gray of course.)
Well, the imagination part was great. Especially the humorous bits with Schuyler and Chel, it was a good comedy relief from all that sex tension in other scenes. I know it must be hard to come up with so many little stories so well done there. Hayden's comic it's superb, I laughed so hard when she said she consented to two of them. And then of course Pace's scene at the tent. I love that girl, she may well be the cutest one of the whole bunch. It was nice to see her getting some love, even if twisted like that.

If only you could get rid of the textbox...

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
If only you could get rid of the textbox...
Love your thoughts love your comments and agree all around! As to the text box, if you go back to page 20 of this thread, I added a blank text box and instructions for someone named ThisGuy. Seemed to work.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Camp Klondike [Day Six] [Swimsoot]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 650 MB

PC/MAC: GOFILE - WORKUPLOAD -

Note. The error on game startup is not a compression error.

Other download options only when my Internet returns to normal

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ugh. That's an artifact from some code I was trying and then abandoned. It's totally skippable and the rest of the game should work completely fine. That said, I'll go back and do new distributions tonight. Thanks for the catch!

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Hey People, Giqui caught an error at the game start. It's TOTALLY SKIPPABLE (just hit ignore). I'll fix it tonight, but in the meantime, the rest of the game should hop right along.

Reactions: giqui

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Hey People, Giqui caught an error at the game start. It's TOTALLY SKIPPABLE (just hit ignore). I'll fix it tonight, but in the meantime, the rest of the game should hop right along.
When it's fixed, let me know via private message and I'll make the change to my compression.

You did a good job. I liked the game... success (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: swimsoot
4.80 star(s) 72 Votes