Ren'Py Camp Klondike [Night Six Part One] [Swimsoot]

4.80 star(s) 72 Votes

Stoofsan

Jun 8, 2023
I've been playing this for a few nights now, about to start day 5. What a ride it's been, I haven't yearned like this in a long time. Genuinely one of the best games here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: swimsoot

Stoofsan

Jun 8, 2023
So glad! Yearning is the key to character is the key to tension is the key to sex. Any fave scenes or characters so far? (it's fun for me to know.)
Merit is my favorite for sure. She's all kinds of delightful. Her night scenes would be at the top, but all of them are great in their own way.

• Red Heart

Stoofsan

Jun 8, 2023
She's sparky and moral and curious and conflicted... and all of these make her so sexy for me! Hope you enjoy Day 5 and 6. Love to hear what you think!
I enjoyed them both! But I think so far the best day (imo) was either day 3 or 4. Looking forward to the finale :)

Oh and I'm a bit bummed we're already at the end of this wonderful journey. Do you have anything planned after this?

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Oh and I'm a bit bummed we're already at the end of this wonderful journey. Do you have anything planned after this?
Eek! Just saw this. Apologies for being slow to respond. YES! I'm trudging through a new VN called Shoulder Season - but my priority is making sure the Klondikes have the ending they deserve. Night Six Part One drops today!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CampKlondike-N6P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LidTheStanker

Aug 8, 2017
I haven't tried the latest day yet but this VN ties together its character designs with intellectual/emotional stimulation in a really satisfying way. It's done without dumping a bunch of burnt toast exposition or excessive time sinks in your lap.

Also I'm a big fan of a certain kind of "smoldering eyes, front teeth showing behind pouting lips" look and those vibes hit pretty consistently here. I'm not sure if that's intentional or more of a happy accident for me because of the art style, but I do know the characters' looks are all very carefully considered either way. Thank you

• Red Heart

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Big thanks to Estrada - ANDROID VERSION of Night Six Part One is up and running!

4.80 star(s) 72 Votes