Ren'Py Camp Klondike [Night Six Part Two] [Swimsoot]

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
Anyone else see any glitches? I can try and patch them and do a bugfix distribution tonight.

Reactions: giqui

SeeEmilyPlay

Aug 12, 2017
Another great chapter of one of my favorite games here. Can't believe things are heating up even more!

No glitches or bugs for me (Windows 11 Pro)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: swimsoot

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Day 6

*** POST UPDATED 2023-NOV-30 ***

Traducción al español - 100% manual, textos y algunas imágenes

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego. No se reemplazará ningún archivo y el juego arrancará ya en español. Se puede cambiar de idioma en el menú de Preferencias.

Link -> Mega
---
Spanish translation - texts and some pics 100% manually translated

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game. No files will be replaced. The game will start in Spanish, but a changing language option will appear in the Preferences menu.

Link -> Mega

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Sigh sandbox and day 6... So this a mistake? I do see some people use sandbox mistaking it for you get to make choices but that is normal in any non kinetic novels. Or you can keep going after day 6 and just new new events pop off?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
This is the oddest but kinda one of the best games out there. I know it looks like we are coming up to the end and probably Hayden+Merit will be the bulk of it but I really want Pace to get some from the MC. I want the MC to end up with Merit and maybe even a throuple with Hayden, because fuck her shithead bf but if we only get to choose one, got to be Merit. Schuyler is my spirit animal though. Love humor in my games and this game, along with another odd game, based strictly on different art styles(something they also have in common), that is really high in my list, Light Of My Life, both are great at sight gag humor.

swimsoot

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2020
This is the oddest but kinda one of the best games out there. I really want Pace to get some from the MC. I want the MC to end up with Merit and maybe even a throuple with Hayden. Schuyler is my spirit animal though.
Love this. You know you're in the right world when you want everyone to get down with everyone!

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
GodDAMN you are a talented pervert of a writer. You transcend the limitations of the graphics you use - I cant even imagine how good this would be if you used Daz or even AI. Kudos to you.

I hope you have another project in the works.

• Red Heart

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CampKlondike-Day6Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LustyHearts

Feb 29, 2020
Amazing game! I want Sky and Merit action in a threesome with MC soo bad. All three have been friends for long and would love to see that dynamic play out.

• Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 74 Votes