4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

espguy

Dec 14, 2017
So I just looked into the old councelor room, what I do next? spent around an hour trying to figure what to do and cant figure out.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
So I just looked into the old councelor room, what I do next? spent around an hour trying to figure what to do and cant figure out.
Hi there esp,

You mean you used the combination code to enter the cabin? A scene is suppose to trigger where you meet the old Counselor, is that not happening?

FrenchSaboteur

Mar 2, 2021
How do you start the Christmass event?
i used this(for pc, i don't know if will it work on android):
1. Unplug internet cable off your computer or turn off wifi
2. Set your windows date on xmas event(i don't remember exact days of this event, try 18th december 2023)
3. Skip to next day, interface and map should change a bit to christmas style, and there will be 2 xmas quests: 1 at Hazel and 1 automatic or at Katey(i forgot already)

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Ah yes, Veronica's social story isn't in yet, but I forgot to disable her button. So all I can say for now is to not talk to Veronica yet. It's getting patched in the next update.

krakeist

Jun 4, 2017
Patreon codes for mailbox

43248 (Emma Uniform 2)
20962 (Halloween Outfits)
719763 (Christmas Outfits)
11218 (Space Waitress)
28521 (Tech Uniform)
97081 (60x Reform Tokesm, 1x camera Changing Stone, 1x Archelean Dictionary)

Note: Typing in developer brings up what appears to be some type of cheat menu.
50614 (USA bikini for Amber)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.0.9.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 175 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Ah yes, Veronica's social story isn't in yet, but I forgot to disable her button. So all I can say for now is to not talk to Veronica yet. It's getting patched in the next update.
She does have a lot of bugs, would you like reports on it or alreasy full of work patching her ? Its mostly display (basic display without clothes and neeples while talking and naked while changing clothes).
There was some more with Lola I belive and few minor ones. I was in hurry to finish so did not have it written down.
Good work and nice story ! Keep up a good work.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
She does have a lot of bugs, would you like reports on it or alreasy full of work patching her ? Its mostly display (basic display without clothes and neeples while talking and naked while changing clothes).
There was some more with Lola I belive and few minor ones. I was in hurry to finish so did not have it written down.
Good work and nice story ! Keep up a good work.
Bug reports are always appreciated. For now you can ignore Veronica's bugs seeing as she's being completely re-written for the next update. But if you come across any other ones, let me know and I'll get them fixed asap. (y)

Reactions: Pasikonik
Sep 27, 2017
For Quest 1: All that goes bump, it says
-Something sneaks around the archery range at night.

I successfully sneak out, and go to the archery range, but nothing happens.

EDIT: I found out I could force it by using the malbox.

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
Quest 11 is not counted as completed and quest 12 cannot be completed due to the fact that I see that the camera hints at the presence of a monster and the quest refers to the night, but I don’t see anyone with a camera

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDuck13

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Very cool game, great scenes, graphics and story. I'm just a bit lost about this game being a demo, as clearly said before playing, then played it anyway and was surprised with that much content, this can't be a demo, just a game in progress with its actual state as many others, and demo they mean "not the full version", right..?

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
Very cool game, great scenes, graphics and story. I'm just a bit lost about this game being a demo, as clearly said before playing, then played it anyway and was surprised with that much content, this can't be a demo, just a game in progress with its actual state as many others, and demo they mean "not the full version", right..?
Hi there Dark,

Thank you for your post and your kind words. I completely forgot to remove the demo notification at the start of the game. I'll make sure to change the message in an upcoming patch.

Reactions: DarkDesires
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes