bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CampPinewood2-1.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
So those who have played the whole thing. Is it worth it yet or is it a hot mess with many bugs and a lot of effort with little pay off?

kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
is there a file you can edit to choose which display to run the game on? it was opening on my left monitor and i saw in windows display settings that it was set as monitor #1. i rearranged things to get my center monitor as #1 and now the game opens on monitor #2 on my right. i just want to open it on my center monitor.

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
One question guys, when the MC has the meeting with the "Miss" with the hood (night time in the Dinner), she said that she will give him a present, a "player". But...I can't find anything new in my room. Only the same "player" for the unlocked "memories" that I have from the start of the game. It's normal?

Then, I have missed a scene, the first of the second page...while now I'm at a point in the game where the scenes from page four onward unlock. It's possible to play that scene at this point in the game or I've missed some step?

bakakon

Jan 31, 2022
so what's new? mind sharing? the changelog at the start of this thread didn't tell much

Extra Lewd

May 7, 2018
There is 100% gallery.
Brute forced.

Here is gallery (if you don't know, press E when you see red heart icon)
1673155686234.png

White blocks is also valid items. Maybe developer just didn't add preview images. Idk.
1673155719081.png

Ask if you have troubles with save.

PS: I don't sure, but this variant a bit ... cold for me? I expect something ... better? idk. Anyway, thx to author for this game (and gallery).
PSS: Thx to zapad, this save based on his. I found what a few items in him save has been locked. So ... now it should be open in OUR 1673156227947.png save.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 14 Votes