Unity Camp Pinewood Remix [v1.6.0] [VaultMan]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

FappyFapper

Dec 5, 2019
So he started the first game then halfway through it abandoned it and made a sequel instead which makes absolutely no sense and also is very confusing who in the fuck makes a sequel to an unfinished game??? Then finally got back to finishing the first game as a remake then proceeded to also never to finish this one

can't tell if this guy is a master troll or just has terminal yandere dev

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

Camp Pinewood Remix - 2024 Roadmap

Hello everyone! I'm glad to see you in 2024. I hope this year will be productive. I want to share with you our roadmap for this year. As you can see, the game is expecting several major updates, which are already in progress. Some points of the roadmap might slightly change, but overall, the plan is as follows. Just a reminder: the new content update is coming out this month (I won't specify the date to avoid postponing it in case I can't meet the deadline).

Have a great week and see you soon! ☺

zapad

Jan 21, 2021

Добавлено на 42 дн. раньше для участников.

Camp Pinewood Remix 1.2 - Release

I'm excited to introduce update 1.2 for Camp Pinewood Remix.
This update brings new animations, art, a bit of new story, and enhanced dialogues.
Download links: (Updated)
Mega
Windows 64:
Windows 32:
Mac:
Android:

Mediafire:
Windows 64:
Windows 32:
Mac:
Android:

The next content update is slated for release in February, with a major update following in March.
Stay tuned for an upcoming survey about the next update.
Thank you! :)

Dz25

Feb 10, 2023
so.. i need to restart the whole story again?
edit: nvm i can skip to the latest update

Last edited:

zapad

Jan 21, 2021
1.3.1 HOTFIX:

- Once again, the project's stability has been enhanced.
- An issue with launching on Android devices has been resolved. (If the issue persists, please - consider uninstalling the existing application and reinstalling it.)
- The 'Memories Helmet' has been corrected once more. (Apologies, as I assembled the project while fatigued and overlooked the same bug.)
- On PC, dialogues can now be skipped by pressing the Ctrl key on the keyboard.
I tried to rebuild whole project on Windows machine instead of Mac. We'll see how it goes.

I'm excited to introduce new update 1.3. It's packed with numerous scenes featuring Wendy and several with Melinda. I'd even dub it the "Wendy Update."

"Memories Helmet" now launches animations correctly.

Plus, here's a bonus code for the vending machine to get money in-game: 25b25

Download links:

Mega:

Mediafire (direct)

The next update (Tracy Update) will be considered significant and will be released in March. Right now, I'm diving straight back into work without breaks to meet all the deadlines. Thank you for your support! Soon, I will share the details of the next update! :) unnamed.png

Dec 21, 2022
This game has huge potential. Update it as much as you want and put as many things in it as you want but don't label it as COMPLETED when it's actually not. Cheers.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes