• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity Camp Pinewood Remix [v1.6.0] [VaultMan]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
... Well I hope this time it's actually finished. And by finished, I mean that I expect a full product with more than 30 minutes of playthrough.

• Haha
Reactions: Cavpal

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
I think it's actually a mistake from the Moderators here. I don't think that it was the final release for this Remix.

Jotadeiru

Feb 15, 2018
Does the creator abandoned the game... again? I checked this build and seems missing a lot of content(like the most of the previous camp pinewood games lmao) xD

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
this says it's completed now, i highly doubt that all things considered. so what, does this mean it's officially abandoned or is this version completed and we're going to get a new remake in 2024?

Last edited:

EdibleCookie

Donor
Sep 30, 2017
Fucking hell. I remember when this came out originally, but now? Fucking hell. Let me guess. He's abandoned this one too?

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
developer notes

=======================================================================

Hello! I'm pleased to introduce the release of Camp Pinewood Remix - Tech Demo. As I said earlier, I planned to release a small demo. Why:

1. To check that the game will work at launch
  2. To showcase progress and character sprites
  3. To gather feedback on the design
What I still have to do before the final release:

• Optimization for Android
  • Menu (Options/Save/Load)
  • Refine character designs
========================================================================

so is this a demo or a full release ?

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes