• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity Camp Pinewood Remix [v1.6.0] [VaultMan]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

zapad

Jan 21, 2021
VAULTMAN

VAULTMAN

Creating GAMES
Недавние публикации от VAULTMAN​

• Показать меньше

Download links:
    MediaFire: | |
    MegaNz: | |

Thank you for waiting! This update took longer than usual, but I hope you'll like it.
    Another 'improvement' update is expected by the end of the month. This is to enhance what we already have before preparing for new updates. Work is still ongoing on an improved quest system and an enhanced audio system for adding sound to animations.
    Thank you for support! <3
    Features:
    • New scenes: 14 static scenes / 6 animated scenes.
    • Characters screen (shows how much of each item is unlocked).

• Simple notifications (stamina level, work).
    • Highlighting characters during conversations.
    • Improved environment graphics.

• Certain 'Ask' scenes now require a specific stamina level from the player.
    • Enhanced sex scene player.
    • Memories Helmet - A gallery of scenes added in the form of a helmet purchasable from Jessica. Expensive, but allows unlimited replay of animations already seen.

• Cheat Vending Machine - Enables code entry (codes to be published in the future).

• "Temporary end of the main storyline" upon completing all available quests of the main plot.
    • Additional static scenes with Ann during (SFW) - Unlocked during repetitive training sessions.
    • Income from work with Francine reduced to $5/7/15.
    • 3 hidden money caches in the camp.
    • Official cover artwork.
    Bugs Fixed:
    • Velma - Fixed a bug where the time of day did not advance during investigations.
    • Ann - Fixed a bug where the day did not advance during training sessions.
    • UI - Fixed issue with disappearing text.
    • UI - Fixed issue where text in the journal was not displaying in certain situations.
    • UI - All navigation arrows are now positioned closer to the center to avoid issues with screen edges (recommended to play in a minimum aspect ratio of 16:10).
    • UI - Fixed a bug where navigation arrows sometimes did not appear.
    • Dialogues - Corrected incorrect emotions/characters in all dialogues.
    • Other minor fixes.

IIsonicII

Dec 1, 2018
VAULTMAN

VAULTMAN

Creating GAMES
Недавние публикации от VAULTMAN

• Показать меньше

Download links:
    MegaNz: Windows | Mac | Android

Thank you for waiting! This update took longer than usual, but I hope you'll like it.
    Another 'improvement' update is expected by the end of the month. This is to enhance what we already have before preparing for new updates. Work is still ongoing on an improved quest system and an enhanced audio system for adding sound to animations.
    Thank you for support! <3
    Features:
    • New scenes: 14 static scenes / 6 animated scenes.
    • Characters screen (shows how much of each item is unlocked).
    • Simple notifications (stamina level, work).
    • Highlighting characters during conversations.
    • Improved environment graphics.

• Certain 'Ask' scenes now require a specific stamina level from the player.
    • Enhanced sex scene player.
    • Memories Helmet - A gallery of scenes added in the form of a helmet purchasable from Jessica. Expensive, but allows unlimited replay of animations already seen.
    • Cheat Vending Machine - Enables code entry (codes to be published in the future).
    • "Temporary end of the main storyline" upon completing all available quests of the main plot.
    • Additional static scenes with Ann during (SFW) - Unlocked during repetitive training sessions.
    • Income from work with Francine reduced to $5/7/15.
    • 3 hidden money caches in the camp.
    • Official cover artwork.
  • Bugs Fixed:
    • Velma - Fixed a bug where the time of day did not advance during investigations.
    • Ann - Fixed a bug where the day did not advance during training sessions.
    • UI - Fixed issue with disappearing text.
    • UI - Fixed issue where text in the journal was not displaying in certain situations.
    • UI - All navigation arrows are now positioned closer to the center to avoid issues with screen edges (recommended to play in a minimum aspect ratio of 16:10).
    • UI - Fixed a bug where navigation arrows sometimes did not appear.
    • Dialogues - Corrected incorrect emotions/characters in all dialogues.
    • Other minor fixes.
U are a hero bro,, please share the codes post too

zapad

Jan 21, 2021

Показать меньше

Download links:
MegaNz: | |

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
So uh, how do you progress? I've been stuck looking for what to do next after doing the first 3 missions

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I have a question: No genre No Sexual Content and no genre Vaginal sex, oral sex or anal sex? Can we get a mod to just delete this whole thing?

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
I don't understand anything anymore with this game, hadn't it been abandoned? and it says it is complete. Is this really a full version? or an unfinished project?

EcSly

Jul 24, 2017
I don't understand anything anymore with this game, hadn't it been abandoned? and it says it is complete. Is this really a full version? or an unfinished project?
Its still a WIP as I can tell bc the main story ends half way through and there are only like 10 scenes. I can give you my save files(4 for everything unlocked plus u can watch the scenes with the helmet in your backpack)

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes