• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Unity Camp Pinewood Remix [v1.6.0] [VaultMan]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

zapad

Jan 21, 2021

The next update will be available in a few days and should be ready by the end of the month. :p

Reactions: mattin69

zapad

Jan 21, 2021
Mega: | |

Mediafire: | |

CPRemix10

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ArhraCole

vap200

Mar 16, 2018
I'm assuming there's no more content after unlocking the basketball court and pool?

vap200

Mar 16, 2018
any guide or walkthrough for this I have hit a loop and unsure if its end of content
  • Paid scenes/Ask with Gwen, Melinda and Frankie.
  • Access to the Pool and Basketball court.
  • Date with Wendy and changing Stephanie's swimsuit.
  • Workout with Kim's mom/Ann at Morning (I assume it doesn't work since the time does not pass when you do it.)
  • Checkup with Velma when it's Wednesday Evening (I did it 3 times and the option disappeared the next week.)
  • Work for money with Francine.
Been poking around and can't seem to progress further so unless I missed something, I would assume that's more or less all the content that is available currently.​

zapad

Jan 21, 2021
I'm pleased to introduce the full release of Camp Pinewood Remix 1.0.1 (critical update)

Thank you for bug reports! :)

FIXES:

• Fixed a critical error in the code that prevented the game from continuing. To avoid any issues, you must start a new game. I apologize for this mistake and hope it will not happen again.
  • Corrected the name of the task in the notes where you need to find the "statue" to the correct term: "treasure."
  • Fixed an issue where pressing the "k" button on the keyboard would open the scene with "wet shirts."
  • The "next" arrow during the wet shirts scene now appears earlier.
  • Temporarily increased the amount of money the player receives when helping Francine with work, from (2$/3$/5$) to (10$/12$/25$), to make the game less grindy.
  • Now, after training, the stamina level is displayed in a bright color for some time to make the training results more visible.
  • Added entries in the notes during certain quests to make it clearer what to do next.
  • Now the submission of tests at Velma's is processed correctly (every week at the same time).
Links:

Mega: | |

Mediafire: | |

This release serves as the foundation upon which the future game will be built over the course of the year. Some issues still exist in this version, but most things have become more stable. Save functionality is working, and optimization for Android has been improved. The first animations have been added (a proper player for animations is still in the works), as well as an interactive scene. New characters, Wendy and Stephanie, have been added. The player can now train and improve stamina (which will affect the availability of some scenes in the future).

Much of the time this month has been spent on system creation. Finally, I can now focus on content. In the near future(very soon), I'll share plans with you, and we'll see how you can affect new content.

Thank you for waiting!

P.S: At the moment, there is a watermark in the corner of the game. As far as I understand, this is some sort of Unity bug. Just ignore it

Reactions: vap200

vap200

Mar 16, 2018
1699111107035.png

Seems like I've reached the same dead end/loop same as my last save on v1.0.0
3 slashes and no clear way to progress, with the added long red bar from staring at Ann's ass. (This is a new save on v1.0.1). Would love to know whether this is normal or that mentioned critical code thing.

- Intentional or not Velma's checkup option disappears after the final "sample collection", she also doesn't seem to mention anything about the results in her chat option. (Checkup option is there Monday to Sunday in the Morning till Afternoon except during Wednesdays it seems.) :illuminati:

Would love to see more content in the future!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 6, 2017
  • Paid scenes/Ask with Gwen, Melinda and Frankie.
  • Access to the Pool and Basketball court.
  • Date with Wendy and changing Stephanie's swimsuit.
  • Workout with Kim's mom/Ann at Morning (I assume it doesn't work since the time does not pass when you do it.)
  • Checkup with Velma when it's Wednesday Evening (I did it 3 times and the option disappeared the next week.)
  • Work for money with Francine.
Been poking around and can't seem to progress further so unless I missed something, I would assume that's more or less all the content that is available currently.​
I'm at this point as well on the ver 1.0.1 and no events are happening I did a new game and still no event so where and when is the next event triggered if there is one so I know for sure it's not working or if I missed something

Last edited:

zapad

Jan 21, 2021
Quick Update
Только что

The next update (1.1) is scheduled for release on December 10th. I've decided to move the release date forward from the end of the month to the 10th because this update includes more animations than usual, and I don't want to compromise on quality. I hope for your understanding! :)

Reactions: BigBossJeff

hutje

Apr 21, 2018
Hope the android version could make it so that the save file is stored outside of the Android/data/ folder. This way the save file will be safe when you update the game.

Reactions: Hamboi

primarx

Dec 17, 2018
from what is written on developers patreon page this game is still in progress. Can someone remove "Completed" tag.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes