Unity Camp Pinewood Remix [v1.9.0] [VaultMan]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
X0R are you just so lazy that you don't want to tag the game, or do we have to guess it's contents (or does it really have NOTHING adult at all, making it unfit to be here)? :)

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Same, can't progress past this point without just skipping to the latest update, there's just no way to interact with her after the initial sauna scene
I found a workaround for this. I save and quit and launch 1.7. I could interact with her through the next sauna scene, after that I could go to the Raven-Starfire Sauna party from 1.8 as that scene is initiated through Raven. A band aid fix for now, I'm sure the dev is aware of the problem and hopefully will issue a patch soon

zapad

Jan 21, 2021

• Новое

Показать меньше
    Thank you for your support! I’m excited to introduce update 1.8.1!
    This update is small, but that’s because I have big updates coming up. I’m preparing some of the content in advance to ensure everything is ready on time.
    Hotfix(new):
    • Jessica missing night quest + Jessica missing animation scene
    • Starfire Interact Fix
    • Vending codes
      new money code: 34343
    • Melinda pool “Memory Helmet” thumbnail fix
    What’s New:
    • 5 animated night scenes (some are quite hard to find) and new nighttime events.
    • “Tracy Coins” can now be purchased from Jessica at night (near the Activity Center)

Download Links (hotfix included):
    Mega:
    [ ] [ ] [ ] * [ ]
    Mediafire:
    [ ] [ ] [ ] * [ ]

In the Next Content Update:
    Pool party + Glory Hole content
    • More animated/static scenes
    (!) New character (decided by $3+ patrons)
    • Option to delete saves

Upcoming:
    Starting tomorrow, we’ll begin a suggestion and voting event where you’ll propose and vote on the next (new) character of Camp Pinewood.
    From today, I’m starting to increase the number of bonuses for $3+ patrons. For example, the upcoming beta of a new game expected in early 2025 will be temporarily available only for $3+ subscribers, along with future secret characters for Camp Pinewood next months.
    Reminder:
    Previous games can be downloaded on my website: vaultplay. com

*- Mac users may experience some issues. I’ve made a few fixes and expect that there should be no problems now. If you have a Mac and everything is working, please leave a comment.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
The issue with Starfire has been resolved, but, I'm still having issues with the timeline. It jumps straight into the festival meeting when I "Go To Frankie"

Reactions: sempaikatsu26

Kamakazey

Apr 9, 2019
I think it seems weirder to change the character design while keeping the mental the same than it would be to just keep everything the same.
It is like saying 'This character being young is problematic, let's just add some boob size and it is all fixed'. Which is sort of creepy since it announces that you only care about the visual part of the age and not the mental part of it...

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes