Unity Camp Pinewood Remix [v1.9.0] [VaultMan]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

MintMist

May 1, 2022
Does anyone know the best way for finding the hidden night scenes. Do I have to just constantly visit every location at night or something else?

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
Reeeeeeeeeemix
cant wait for a new Midnight Club

thought this Game was ready Years ago haha
It kinda was. The dev suffers from the 'perfection' virus. Where they get one good (or at least in their minds) idea and seek to perfect it. So they rewrite it, revise it, and remix it constantly, producing multiple versions of the same story, without moving beyond it to other options or stories.

In this game's case, there's been three or four (I forget how many honestly) iterations of it. Same characters, same story (generally), and only minor various changes. I've seen this with other games, both lewd and main stream games, and books. In most every case, the creator keeps trying to aim for perfection, and just keeps falling short. So they start over... and over... and over.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
You'd think when someone was on the 29th iteration of making the same game, that they'd have learned how to properly code that game, right? Right? Or am I the crazy one?

Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
It kinda was. The dev suffers from the 'perfection' virus. Where they get one good (or at least in their minds) idea and seek to perfect it. So they rewrite it, revise it, and remix it constantly, producing multiple versions of the same story, without moving beyond it to other options or stories.

In this game's case, there's been three or four (I forget how many honestly) iterations of it. Same characters, same story (generally), and only minor various changes. I've seen this with other games, both lewd and main stream games, and books. In most every case, the creator keeps trying to aim for perfection, and just keeps falling short. So they start over... and over... and over.
so sad. i remember it was one of my first games and it was kinda fun.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes