Unity Camp Pinewood Remix [v1.9.0] [VaultMan]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

pupitti

Nov 20, 2023
I have the renpy files from v1.7, but when I open the latest update it doesnt let me load my saves, any idea to fix this?

HGameWarrior01

Dec 23, 2022
Quick questions, there 3 of this Pinewood camp and first is finish, the second is unknown and now remix. Now which one is recently keep update , i mean i want the game keep update and the finish then continuous sequel like other Normal game SIM

DanielJ99

Nov 3, 2021
Boys, I need some help; I'm up to the "Meet the Girls III" part and it tells me to talk to Starfire, but whenever I see her sitting down outside the Activity Center, there's no icon to indicate that she can be talked to. I've searched the rest of the map when she's not there and I can't find her anywhere. How do I talk to her?

May 5, 2022
Quick questions, there 3 of this Pinewood camp and first is finish, the second is unknown and now remix. Now which one is recently keep update , i mean i want the game keep update and the finish then continuous sequel like other Normal game SIM
Remix is the one vaultman is working on atm. as of right now, i believe he's up to 1.8.1 and 1.9 is suppose to be released at some point this month, though its also possible it could be released in early Sept. (i don't have access to his patreon, so i can't really tell)

zapad

Jan 21, 2021
Camp Pinewood Remix 1.9.0 - Release
Новое
2 ч. назад
I’m excited to introduce Update 1.9.0 for Camp Pinewood Remix! This update features 6 new animations, several static scenes, bug fixes, and even more story content. Plus, I've added a new character, Mavis, who was chosen by our community. You’ll also find extra side scenes for Gwen, Francine, and Melinda.
Download Links:
Mega:

Mediafire:

By the way, a new vote for the next character to be added to the game will start soon, with the new character joining us in September! Have a great day! <3

ZHDarkstar

Feb 1, 2021
I haven't played the new update yet, but it seems that the symbols are referring to Monday Day, Wednesday Night, and Friday Morning (because of the up arrow next to the sun)

Edit: Still haven't played yet, but R, M, K could be referring to Raven, Mavis, Starfire (aka Koriand'r) since those three would be the only current campers who have any sort of powers or supernatural abilities.

Last edited:
Reactions: dabboy02

dabboy02

Mar 10, 2020
It's just corresponding to the random events to get a blowjob in the toilets, which are triggered after getting the quest to clean them.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
I haven't played the new update yet, but it seems that the symbols are referring to Monday Day, Wednesday Night, and Friday Morning (because of the up arrow next to the sun)

Edit: Still haven't played yet, but R, M, K could be referring to Raven, Mavis, Starfire (aka Koriand'r) since those three would be the only current campers who have any sort of powers or supernatural abilities.
K could also refer to Kim

ZHDarkstar

Feb 1, 2021
K could also refer to Kim
It is Kim. I forgot she was in the game when I made the comment, which was a blind guess. Still impressed that I got 2/3 right. Although, now I'm kinda wondering who the scratched-out "I" is supposed to refer to.

Onlyforhacks69

Aug 13, 2023
im at the point where no more objectives (i do run on random events but go nowhere, last random event was to use madeline's PC) and looks like im missing a girl between Jenny and Lola. is there more to do or am i done till the next update?

Vyper27

Jan 6, 2022
Boys, I need some help; I'm up to the "Meet the Girls III" part and it tells me to talk to Starfire, but whenever I see her sitting down outside the Activity Center, there's no icon to indicate that she can be talked to. I've searched the rest of the map when she's not there and I can't find her anywhere. How do I talk to her?
I'm the same, did you solve it?

HGameWarrior01

Dec 23, 2022
Remix is the one vaultman is working on atm. as of right now, i believe he's up to 1.8.1 and 1.9 is suppose to be released at some point this month, though its also possible it could be released in early Sept. (i don't have access to his patreon, so i can't really tell)
So it's okay, playing Remix without 1st & 2nd Pinewood camp?. I mean am not gonna miss like story or something like that(?)

EpicFlame69

Jan 3, 2018
On android. Stuck on talk to Starfire. I see her at the bench but can't interact with her. Anyone find a solution?

IggyNA

Jan 7, 2023
I've played the latest update on Android. I've seen the pool scenes, I've had a scene with Mavis, and that's it? There's no "end of update" message, but I don't get any new quests either, the only thing is the one about the bathroom.

May 5, 2022
So it's okay, playing Remix without 1st & 2nd Pinewood camp?. I mean am not gonna miss like story or something like that(?)
no, Remix is essentially a better version of the first Camp Pinewood. i never really played the second one, due to not having any interest in it. (and from what i heard, it wasn't really liked all that much)

but i'll be honest...i don't have that much interest in this game atm. it may change over time, but...yeah, its not really doing much for me. .-.

Reactions: HGameWarrior01

SlickN Mean

Aug 21, 2020
no, Remix is essentially a better version of the first Camp Pinewood. i never really played the second one, due to not having any interest in it. (and from what i heard, it wasn't really liked all that much)

but i'll be honest...i don't have that much interest in this game atm. it may change over time, but...yeah, its not really doing much for me. .-.
Second game is alright. But definitely feel like its weaker than the first game. But it did have the ability for you to walk around each area physically which was nice since it added more to see in game.

However there are areas you visit on quests that you never get to go to again or are not unlocked on the map which makes the game feel very limited. So basically what you see is what you get and there is not much change in the game at all.

Story wise, characters leave, theres a build up to what seems like the endgame and there is no pay off, the story just ends abruptly. Art was great but i prefer the first games art style more.

Hope this helps

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes