Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
As per usual, Ren'Py version isn't worth it. Still clunky, still broken, still missing all of the content (both story and females).

The love potion and cave idears are good though. I wish the Unity version had 'em.

MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
dont worry its not easy to move from unity to renpy with out having problems dont worry it will work fine after a couple of bug fix (y)
VAULTMAN is a very unreliable developer. Always misses self-imposed deadlines. He ported for Renpy almost a year ago and after claiming to work 12-14 hours a day (obviously lies) to make the game right he's still a ways away from brining the game back to where it was.

The 2.0 release was scheduled for 4/1. He even set that date months in advance. 3/31 came and he wasn't finished yet. He postponed the 2.0 release until "later months" and still didn't have the 1.8 update ready on 4/1, so he pushed it back to 4/5. 4/5 came and it still wasn't ready. Bear in mind none of this was an 'official post' on his patreon. He just silently changed the dates in the info section.

Yet still after every update, VAULTMAN posts as if he doesn't just disappear for months at a time or has actually done something in the last year to earn any support at all. Other content creators have offered to help him out free of charge and he didn't even give them the curtesy of a no. Just ignored them.

He's released nothing but bug fixes since the port with a minimal amount of old content. VAULTMAN has done nothing but created an atmosphere in which supporters should definitely worry.

Good artist. Bad game developer. He's just created a product that a ton of people will religiously support forever. He's literally released nothing new in almost a year and his support has hardly wavered after being a longtime poor communicator and unreliable dev.

I'm not saying this is a dumpster fire. Just don't trust that this game is going anywhere anytime soon.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Cheats don't work, walkthrough completely useless and out dated, bugs to the max....

MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
Am I the only one who finds it amazing how for the past god knows how long they made no content? They are milking it almost as much as Bethesda milks elder scrolls.
Welcome to the light. I donated a dollar just to see what his patreon supporters were saying after I dropped my support after a year of pledging $5/month. Literally NOTHING negative. Everyone is as blind as a bat.

I think the only new content in the last year is a a bj and sex animation. But he has still chopped out a few girls so wtf..

BestOk

Jan 3, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 313, in script
s "You need to try harder, [_p:name]. Girls need to be won over!"
ValueError: Invalid conversion specification

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 313, in script
s "You need to try harder, [_p:name]. Girls need to be won over!"
File "D:\Downloads\camp-18-win\Camp Pinewood 1.8\renpy\ast.py", line 694, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\camp-18-win\Camp Pinewood 1.8\renpy\exports.py", line 1322, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\camp-18-win\Camp Pinewood 1.8\renpy\character.py", line 1114, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
File "D:\Downloads\camp-18-win\Camp Pinewood 1.8\renpy\character.py", line 1103, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "D:\Downloads\camp-18-win\Camp Pinewood 1.8\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 596, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 613, in format_field
File "D:\Downloads\camp-18-win\Camp Pinewood 1.8\renpy\character.py", line 1026, in __format__
return format(unicode(self), spec)
ValueError: Invalid conversion specification

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
CampPinewood 1.8
Tue Apr 09 10:04:10 2019
```

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Other content creators have offered to help him out free of charge and he didn't even give them the curtesy of a no. Just ignored them.
Fucking this. I don't know what this mentality is to have with other developers or people willing to help out. It's just as if his only character and persona exists in scattered and too far in between Patreon posts. Totally strange and off-putting.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
seriously vaultman fix the bugs
Fucking this. I don't know what this mentality is to have with other developers or people willing to help out. It's just as if his only character and persona exists in scattered and too far in between Patreon posts. Totally strange and off-putting.
most here speakt eh true his "updates" are as good as nothing at first you could name your char, then you could not name him after a new update cmae and he does not fix bugs

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
i really can't understand why somebody still pledge it's like WTF? why you do this? other Developers look how the DUDE dont do shit and have money then they do much more it's like kill all motivation if you can just work like four monts have some patreons after just sit on your ass and milk them... then other just do actual job.

I feel kinda regret for other developers... And this is like example for others to do same shit! and i know like four games like this then dev's just sit this is bad... others just start to do same and there will be more such games because you keep giving your money...

Blame not only a whore but also a client!

Apr 20, 2018
VAULTMAN is a very unreliable developer. Always misses self-imposed deadlines. He ported for Renpy almost a year ago and after claiming to work 12-14 hours a day (obviously lies) to make the game right he's still a ways away from brining the game back to where it was.

The 2.0 release was scheduled for 4/1. He even set that date months in advance. 3/31 came and he wasn't finished yet. He postponed the 2.0 release until "later months" and still didn't have the 1.8 update ready on 4/1, so he pushed it back to 4/5. 4/5 came and it still wasn't ready. Bear in mind none of this was an 'official post' on his patreon. He just silently changed the dates in the info section.

Yet still after every update, VAULTMAN posts as if he doesn't just disappear for months at a time or has actually done something in the last year to earn any support at all. Other content creators have offered to help him out free of charge and he didn't even give them the curtesy of a no. Just ignored them.

He's released nothing but bug fixes since the port with a minimal amount of old content. VAULTMAN has done nothing but created an atmosphere in which supporters should definitely worry.

Good artist. Bad game developer. He's just created a product that a ton of people will religiously support forever. He's literally released nothing new in almost a year and his support has hardly wavered after being a longtime poor communicator and unreliable dev.

I'm not saying this is a dumpster fire. Just don't trust that this game is going anywhere anytime soon.
What's the reason someone would prefer Ren'py over Unity? Unity sounds like it can do alot more.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
What's the reason someone would prefer Ren'py over Unity? Unity sounds like it can do alot more.
Renpy is more convenient and smoother running when it comes to VN style games. It doesn't tax the processor as much as unity and hence more people can play/enjoy the game... even the ones with shitty potato computers.
Also I am no developer but I have heard/read that Renpy is easier and faster to work with too when making a game which is ironic seeing the progress of shifting the game from Unity to Renpy -__-
P.S. : May I ask the source of your Avatar Pic ? that is a gorgeously drawn ass.

Reactions: Morah SDG
2.40 star(s) 30 Votes