• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
I guess the Unity 1.1 != RenPy 1.8? (Even though those may be different versions, still they may include the same content if Unity one started later, that's why I'm asking)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 313, in script
s "You need to try harder, [_p:name]. Girls need to be won over!"
ValueError: Invalid conversion specification

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Downloads\camp-18-win\Camp Pinewood 1.8\renpy\ast.py", line 694, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\camp-18-win\Camp Pinewood 1.8\renpy\exports.py", line 1322, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\camp-18-win\Camp Pinewood 1.8\renpy\character.py", line 1114, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
File "D:\Downloads\camp-18-win\Camp Pinewood 1.8\renpy\character.py", line 1103, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "D:\Downloads\camp-18-win\Camp Pinewood 1.8\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 596, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 613, in format_field
File "D:\Downloads\camp-18-win\Camp Pinewood 1.8\renpy\character.py", line 1026, in __format__
return format(unicode(self), spec)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
CampPinewood 1.8
Tue Apr 09 10:04:10 2019
```

Reactions: Gnuhaake

yok ki

Jul 24, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

2 choises into game and this is the error I got. Look I appreciate you guys going into ren'py but this is getting ridiculous. There are too much errors in the game. At this point I think starting a clear script would be a better idea.
Full traceback:
  File "E:\dcim\camp-1.8-win\renpy\ast.py", line 694, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\dcim\camp-1.8-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1322, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\dcim\camp-1.8-win\renpy\character.py", line 1114, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
  File "E:\dcim\camp-1.8-win\renpy\character.py", line 1103, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "E:\dcim\camp-1.8-win\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 596, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 613, in format_field
  File "E:\dcim\camp-1.8-win\renpy\character.py", line 1026, in __format__
    return format(unicode(self), spec)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
CampPinewood 1.8
Tue Apr 09 11:42:39 2019

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
why this game is on unity not on renpy , Renpy is better , anyway its the first time i will play this game , i hope theres no MMF OR gangbang on this one :cautious:
291432_BM-Rachel.gif 260818_cobd2_fan.gif

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The Game is now in renpy and it is buged like hell and it is at the moment not a game. It is miles away from the buged unity version (this version was better) !!!
dont worry its not easy to move from unity to renpy with out having problems dont worry it will work fine after a couple of bug fix (y)
278277_pinef-fan.gif 291432_BM-Rachel.gif

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
dont worry its not easy to move from unity to renpy with out having problems dont worry it will work fine after a couple of bug fix (y)
View attachment 279080 View attachment 279081
That is not the problem !!! He change the game now you must unlock the girls so you must search each place use the action key and then you must have aso the right time. You waste more time to find all as you did it before on unity aso I can´t skip the text so I must read all again (I don´t know how often I played this Game from start). In the unity version you have relationships with the girls and you must play it free here the girls show all immediately.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
im thinking the game is broke... unless the camp is supposed to be empty after trying to do the outfits quest im sure franky wasn't supposed to vanish from cabin in day time.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
That is not the problem !!! He change the game now you must unlock the girls so you must search each place use the action key and then you must have aso the right time. You waste more time to find all as you did it before on unity aso I can´t skip the text so I must read all again (I don´t know how often I played this Game from start). In the unity version you have relationships with the girls and you must play it free here the girls show all immediately.
damn i didnt knw about that :LOL: he make it hard for the players maybe he want put some nerve to the players :sneaky:
about skip u can with renpy , i knw what u feel , but if u love the game play it again , and take ur time , step by step there is alot of games here u can change time to time , make piece with ur anger :giggle:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
My mistake, I meant the game and not the engine. The unity version has 1.1 and renpy 1.8, which confuses me a bit.
The unity version has 1.1 they stopped on this version , now they use renpy , mean theres no more unity updates only on renpy i think .

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Anybody knows a way to enable the skip options (preference menu does not work here) as I don't want to click everything.
I played this game like 3x at different builds.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes