gavin621

Mar 2, 2018
1. Either rollback or ignore the bug, then save the game and close it.
2. Rename "_playerstrongnow" to "playerstrongnow" in line 1266 of the "thisgame/game/a2fp.rpy" file and save it.
3. The game will reload the file at the next start and Kim will spawn again at the next day.

Another Bug: Also, open the file atalk.rpy and change line 1417 from "$ reqid = 1" to "$ reqid = 2", else you can't access the third sex scene of Kim.

has anyone figured out how to fix frankies "ask to" commands being desplayed by gwen insted

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Easy fix: It seems like the dev copied the gwen code for frankie without changing it, so instead of showing the frankie images it shows the gwen images. Just download the atalk.rpy file and replace it in the game folder.

Changes in the atalk.rpy file:
  1. Fixed the kim "ask to.." "pussy fuck" image.
  2. Fixed the frankie "ask to.." images and removed some redudant menu options for missing images.
  3. Fixed the gwen "ask to.." images and added the option for a titjob (Animation).
Changes in the a2fp.rpy file:
  1. Renamed "_playerstrongnow" to "playerstrongnow".
    This allows kim to spawn at the basketball court again at the next day.
You sir/mam are a life saver. :unsure::D

jthrone

Dec 20, 2018
so ive progressed alot through the game but i get to a point where frankie just says "act4now" is this the end cause nobody is responding to anything story wise?

Reactions: NIshu

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Why i cant enter the name? Fuck i cant start
After you type in your name are you clicking with the mouse or hitting enter on your keyboard? You need to do the latter. Unless you're playing on an android or something, then, I haven't got a clue.

entynged

Jul 11, 2017
After you type in your name are you clicking with the mouse or hitting enter on your keyboard? You need to do the latter. Unless you're playing on an android or something, then, I haven't got a clue.
If your playing on Android, check the keyboard you are using. I had the default Samsung S8 keyboard in use, I downloaded the Gboard keyboard and when I had that selected, it worked fine. Its been an issue with multiple ports or ones released by the developers where the keyboard on Android would not allow getting past the name option at start of games.

zqsbunny

Jul 29, 2018
is there cheat for this version..i playing on android...and why it just do nothing whwn i ask titjob...?

BoringStar

Jun 9, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/a2fp.rpy", line 1266, in script
    if (_playerstrongnow == "False"):
  File "game/a2fp.rpy", line 1266, in <module>
NameError: name '_playerstrongnow' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/a2fp.rpy", line 1266, in script
  File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\camp-16-pc\camp-1.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1760, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\camp-16-pc\camp-1.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\user\Downloads\camp-16-pc\camp-1.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/a2fp.rpy", line 1266, in <module>
NameError: name '_playerstrongnow' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
CampPinewood 1.6
Wed Feb 06 19:28:51 2019

w200

Jun 22, 2018
Got a quick fix for the ren'py version that seems to work for now (just got past that event). Add this code in game/a2fp.rpy after line 1265 and make sure it's spaced properly.

Code:
                    if (_playerStrength >= 3):
                        $ _playerstrongnow = "True"
                    else:
                        $ _playerstrongnow = "False"

Reactions: FacelessVixen

NeoGolem

Apr 19, 2018
Is there any way to use these fixes on an Android Arm device? I tried putting the files in every folder connected to the game but still getting Gwen overlay on Frankie. Also the fatal execution error when going to the basketball court on the 3rd day. If there isn't way to fix the current build on android arm that's cool, it takes a lot of effort switching platform to build a game so it's all good, I can wait.

ComeSMP

Jun 4, 2017
A little tip for you that asks for cheats, first of all if you know how to enable console in all ren'py games do that or google it ;)

You can check all the values for most of the stuff in the script.rpy file

default lp_frankie = 0
default lp_madeline = 0
default lp_francine = 0
default lp_velma = 0
default lp_jesimp = 0
default lp_kim = 0
default lp_cloverjess = 0
default lp_ann = 0
default lp_gwentd = 0
default lp_mel = 0
default lp_lola = 0
default lp_judy = 0
default lp_daphne = 0
default lp_wendy = 0
default lp_jenny = 0

to change a value just go into the console and change the lp_<girlname> = <value>
to see the existing values type "lp_<girlname>"

the same things work with most of the values.

ps. money is _money

Enjoy ;)

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Got a quick fix for the ren'py version that seems to work for now (just got past that event). Add this code in game/a2fp.rpy after line 1265 and make sure it's spaced properly.

Code:
                    if (_playerStrength >= 3):
                        $ _playerstrongnow = "True"
                    else:
                        $ _playerstrongnow = "False"
Was quite a bit confused about this, mainly because I couldn't figure out where "line 1265" was, but I eventually figured it out.

For those of you having trouble getting past the part where you need more strength, but the game freezes when you go into the basketball court, go into your CampPinewood/Game folder and open a2fp.rpy with Word Pad (it should be the first file listed in your Game Folder). Then do a search for playerstrongnow and then add the code that w200 had provided above. It should look as follows:

Save the file, then run your game, and everything should be fine. I haven't programmed in forever, but the problem seems to be that to advance the story, your character needs 3 Strength, but after getting 2 Strength, the game has trouble defining what your current rating is, and bugs out.

I've tried using console commands to force my Strength to 3+, but they didn't fix the situation. However, my instructions above did. I hope they help someone else to, although the credit goes mainly to w200 for providing the code. I would not bothered to attempt it and have shown this little tutorial otherwise.

Reactions: FacelessVixen

ZeEmperorGaming

Feb 7, 2019
Does anybody know how to fix the the game so that when i launch it actually loads instead of giving me a black/ white screen? (I tried 1.5 and 1.6 and both have the same result) I know it is a problem of the game because i used to be able to run camp pinewood 1.1 just fine. I even tried installing the Renpy launcher from the website to see if that will fix it but it did not. The source for version 1.5 was from the link on VaultMan´s Patreon page. Also if someone could tell me how to fix the error occurring in python which i believe is why the program is not working, i would appreciate it. I have also attached the log maybe it helps i do not know. Can someone please help me. If i need to re download the game could you please recommend a website because all the websites i have tried cause this problem.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes