• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
there is alot of scenes that needs to be fixed and added. Currently its very buggy, but once fixed i hope it will be great

Reactions: Techn0magier

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Anyone else have the overlap problem with Daphne?
View attachment 255803
The solution there is to go to the game folder, open the file called evs, scroll to line 214, and change "show Daphne Happy", to "Hide Daphne Happy". Now, if someone can tell me how to start the game from the beginning again, instead of at Melanie's first questionnaire, where the players name is Frank, maybe I'll consider playing this buggy POS:mad:

Reactions: Techn0magier

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Ok, so I found a way to make the game to run from the start and can enter my own name. It start's OK, but when I get to the line "You need to try harder" I get an uncaught exception. I can click ignore and the game goes on, but, still, annoying. I attached a copy of the exception, any suggestions?

Wico90

Jan 16, 2019
I check on this game after a few months to find people saying the game is completely fucked. Is this the magic of patreon?

nepomukslay

Jul 14, 2018
Ok, so I found a way to make the game to run from the start and can enter my own name. It start's OK, but when I get to the line "You need to try harder" I get an uncaught exception. I can click ignore and the game goes on, but, still, annoying. I attached a copy of the exception, any suggestions?
You need to change "[_p:name]" to "[_pname]" in line 282.

SirWiffsALot

Nov 13, 2017
For anybody that is having troubles with starting from the beginning, here is a file that will fix it
1. Place the file in your game folder
1.2 If there is numbers and a underscore in the name just erase that so the name just reads "script.rpy"
2. If asked you replace select yes
Enjoy :)

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes