LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
While that may be true, this does by no means justify the state the game is in - I mean the unity version was fine, had some actual progression (despite it being grindy as fuck with missing texts and the likes) and at least a fucking idea behind it. Then, for the sake of convenience the game engine gets switched to Ren'Py instead of actually adding content (this was from what I remember over a year ago). Besides missing a boatload of features at this point, it doesn't even really qualify as a game anymore, since besides the progression of the main questline there is nothing to do at all.

So to sum things up, while it may be better than what you described, it still is basically a dumpster fire - a long burning one no doubt, but a dumpster fire nontheless.
Yeah the change to Ren'Py does not make any sense.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
the 1.7 game folder size and files numbers are the same as 1.61 。so the dev don't add any news, only fix the bugs?

Zireael_

Oct 31, 2018
Does unity have less bugs into mobile version ? I have downloaded the rempy version for android but it have tons of bugs.
Theres no animation. No sex, only quest and chat.
When o click "ask to" and then sex (any girl ), the game just freeze and the time skip with no sex.
Yeah same

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Listed as "Small update" in change log.

I GENUINELY thought our last update was the laziest you could do in terms of a change log synopsis. Wowzers.

Reactions: polky

eqzitara

Jul 21, 2017
I saw this game maybe a year ago, and figured I would give it some time.

Popped it in and I dunno what people see in it. Its just bizzarre - Talk to someone a few times and option for BJ, HJ, Whatever will now work. No natural flow in any character its just talk about BS and unlock a scene. Its the most jarring game I played. I really think its only popular due to its "smash bros" theme - I guess you will love it if you watched a ton of toons but it just feels shallow.

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
I saw this game maybe a year ago, and figured I would give it some time.

Popped it in and I dunno what people see in it. Its just bizzarre - Talk to someone a few times and option for BJ, HJ, Whatever will now work. No natural flow in any character its just talk about BS and unlock a scene. Its the most jarring game I played. I really think its only popular due to its "smash bros" theme - I guess you will love it if you watched a ton of toons but it just feels shallow.
And don't forget, sex scenes, be it hj, bj or any actual sex, always ends up with the dialogue like "... ... ... great!". I mean, at least give each character one unique sex dialogue for each action!

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Yes, the author began well. There was a potential to become a good game, but the author turned out to be second-rate writer without imagination. able to draw, but fails to write characters, they are not even close to the original prototypes.

This is not a game. This is a collection of pictures. Do not waste time on it if you are waiting for gameplay or an interesting plot and various arcs of characters. This is not even a dating simulator, there is no such thing as dating.

Characters have no interesting character traits and do not excite. All characters are just a copy of each other in the other hypostasis.

Play if you just want to jerk on lifeless pictures and you have a lot of free time that could be spent with more benefit.

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
Listed as "Small update" in change log.

I GENUINELY thought our last update was the laziest you could do in terms of a change log synopsis. Wowzers.
You know, since someone mentioned that everything have same size and files are marked with 1.6.1 version and the fact that bugs are still the same, i wonder if he actually did any update, even small bugfix or just uploaded 1.6.1 again and said its a new version.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
You know, since someone mentioned that everything have same size and files are marked with 1.6.1 version and the fact that bugs are still the same, i wonder if he actually did any update, even small bugfix or just uploaded 1.6.1 again and said its a new version.
i et he does notm akes updates sicne his supporters still pay him good money for thios buggy crap

Reactions: Morah SDG

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
It baffles me that he still has patrons. He actually disappeared without a peep for 5 months..

Making thousands every month to fix one bug at a time.
I don’t count money in someone else’s wallet. I don't care.

I'll be straight. The developer was supported at the very beginning. moral and monetary. complementary comments.
Everyone liked the first steps.

In the end, what the public received was a spoiled dude who despises his own game. If you yourself do not respect your work and what you create will be neglected, no one will respect your creations.

dusk1123

Jul 10, 2018
Anyone remembered how the grinding system worked at first, get money buy book, read book X amout of times to fully rank up skill one. Ok work and get money and buy book two. Sadly at least that worked, some did not like it but god, what I would give for one of the earlier builds where you had about 12 girls, them be there and the in the correct spot and you could star a action, without either being teleported to another character all together or just have the art covered up by over lap, sadly the game was good, now a guy on drugs slapping his keyboard with a spoon could make more of a functional game.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
Total POS, 1.7 starts with Mels questionnaire. If you want to see the proper characters in the proper scenes, you have to go through the same painstaking process of re-writing a bunch of files just as you did with 1.5 and 1.6. Not worth the effort:poop:

Reactions: Turkis
2.40 star(s) 30 Votes