GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
Ok, now he relased "critical" update-bugfix to bugfix.
Ok Todd, we know its you, stop it. You will not get money to fix F76 that way.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
what to do next after madeline catch MC when try to take picture. i stuck here and how to get H with Velma

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's funny how this game actually seems to get worse each update. Such a shame. The art is nice and the idea of a Summer camp for all those rule34 girls is great, but from the beginning there was nothing sexy about the h content, because the writing just wasn't there and it was usually just one measly picture, and let's be honest turning that one pic into an animation doesn't really make it better.

MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
In his 1.5 September release, VAULTMAN admitted he cut a lot of the content out of the game when he ported it over. This was to test out the new interfaces (maps, menus, etc) and fix the bugs that would be present. He's also recreating the story a bit with more choice options that impact the playthrough. Claims he has help.

He said the content would return in the next version. I assume that is 2.0, as 1.6 was a mess. Set to hit April 1st.. praying it's not a joke. He's shelfed his other project to work on this which is inspiring.

VAULTMAN is on very thin ice IMO. His patrons (myself formerly included) have been very critical of him for a long time. If he blows the 2.0 release, you'd have to think his support is going to crash and burn.

Aug 9, 2017
played this back in 2017 and was well satisfied with the content, it just needed more progress on storylines.. why would they ever scrap everything and restart in ren'py???

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
still nothing from Madeline ...

god damned.. she is maybe the only girl that push me to continu playing the game lol.
just some tits... but meh.

why its always the best girl who doesnt have shit ? XD

Reactions: spike0000
2.40 star(s) 30 Votes