GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
In his 1.5 September release, VAULTMAN admitted he cut a lot of the content out of the game when he ported it over. This was to test out the new interfaces (maps, menus, etc) and fix the bugs that would be present. He's also recreating the story a bit with more choice options that impact the playthrough. Claims he has help.

He said the content would return in the next version. I assume that is 2.0, as 1.6 was a mess. Set to hit April 1st.. praying it's not a joke. He's shelfed his other project to work on this which is inspiring.

VAULTMAN is on very thin ice IMO. His patrons (myself formerly included) have been very critical of him for a long time. If he blows the 2.0 release, you'd have to think his support is going to crash and burn.
It will not crash, as i said many time earlier, because people are mibeciles who will give him money for bugfixes to bugfixes.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Last version I played was 1.0 I think... So the game is now in Renpy and has less content and is buggy ? cool cool good thing shifting over to Renpy it is much lighter to run and easier to handle... just need to be patient and let the developer work out the bugs. Fingers crossed.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Last version I played was 1.0 I think... So the game is now in Renpy and has less content and is buggy ? cool cool good thing shifting over to Renpy it is much lighter to run and easier to handle... just need to be patient and let the developer work out the bugs. Fingers crossed.
Exactly.

They are trying to fully remake it in rpy and there is a lot less content and its buggy as hell.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Exactly.

They are trying to fully remake it in rpy and there is a lot less content and its buggy as hell.
IMHO we will just have to stick it out, If they manage to succeed at finishing it up in Renpy it will be better in the long run, at-least for a majority of people. Unity is not a bad platform but it does take a toll on the processor, and if done right Renpy games are much less buggy than Unity, I guess the Bugging part all depends on the skills of the programmer.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
I ain't got a damn clue how to use this new one, you can't check relationships status's at all, you can't find anything and talking to the girls usually gets you plus relationship points and yet nothing at the ame time. I can't even earn money, and I am running 1.6.1

Reactions: Morah SDG

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Does unity have less bugs into mobile version ? I have downloaded the rempy version for android but it have tons of bugs.
Theres no animation. No sex, only quest and chat.
When o click "ask to" and then sex (any girl ), the game just freeze and the time skip with no sex.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
atleast its better then the dev of Futanari Quest who actually dared to not only take all the money goten with patreon he also put out NOT EVEN A 5% complete game called it complete and wanted people to buy it
While that may be true, this does by no means justify the state the game is in - I mean the unity version was fine, had some actual progression (despite it being grindy as fuck with missing texts and the likes) and at least a fucking idea behind it. Then, for the sake of convenience the game engine gets switched to Ren'Py instead of actually adding content (this was from what I remember over a year ago). Besides missing a boatload of features at this point, it doesn't even really qualify as a game anymore, since besides the progression of the main questline there is nothing to do at all.

So to sum things up, while it may be better than what you described, it still is basically a dumpster fire - a long burning one no doubt, but a dumpster fire nontheless.

Oct 23, 2018
not sure why ... but besides jwnny whomever i ask for any intercourse or showing i get the goth chick for it ... sometimes even as an overlay ONTOP of the real character e.g. in the cabkns if i ask frankie to show boobs or puss she does but the goth chick is glued infront of her ... for sex scenes i get the goth girl only or a freeze wicj skips the scene after

also if i skipped i got instant tripped in a loop wich lead to the box where you need keys for WITHOUT any interaction or else it skips 2 times or multiple places to than loop in and out of that box

else loved it prior still like it ... i do miss some stuff wich was easier a couple builds ago

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes