Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Well, i'm new to the save editor stuff, if it isn't too much to ask, how do i do that? like, which values do i change?
Assuming you're using this:
Just CTRL+F "lp_" and change the number to whatever you like.
I made mine 100 on every character because these games make you grind forever, that should unlock everyone's lewd scenes when you select "Ask to..."
As far as game/plot progression goes I dunno what to tell ya tho.

mudyez

Apr 17, 2019
I have seen some screenshots with all the girls shown in a menu, relationship-meters and so on?

Have they been taken out at one of the updates, or where can I find them.

BTW, also stuck at Kims lake quest. Nothing else to do...not sure if upping one of the relationships does anything for me. Doesn't seem so.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I have seen some screenshots with all the girls shown in a menu, relationship-meters and so on?

Have they been taken out at one of the updates, or where can I find them.

BTW, also stuck at Kims lake quest. Nothing else to do...not sure if upping one of the relationships does anything for me. Doesn't seem so.
Pretty sure that was the Unity version that had the relationship meters.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
The lake monster's quest (Kim Possible) is bugged and can't be completed, same with one of Frankie's quests.
I am the same to you, I don't know if it is a bug or this version finish here.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
And here I was going to ask if it was playable and/or if there were any Console Commands. The last 10 pages (although they, essentially, said the same exact thing) answered all of my questions. Lol So, 1.9...Hopefully? 3.10 most likely.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
this game used to be so damn good.. BUT!! he had to ruin it lmao. ive been forking on artwork and animations for a game
that im making for fun (and i was wondering if any of you people would be interrested? been working on it the past 2 mounts, and i got atleast 100 differant animations for 5 differant characters. the game is based on a dexters laboratory and johnny test (its a parody ofc dot want to get sued lmao) story, and i used my own style on the characters (bigger asses etc) let me know if you guys would like for me to release a beta of the game and let you guys test it out, and get to pound away at mrs.dexter!!
That sounds more interesting that this one atm. Lol I wouldn't mind taking a crack at Shtupid Dee-Dee or Mary and Susan Test. :)

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
ren'py version is broken i think. the tentacles quest isn't going anywhere, daphnie's event in the showers, her image while talking to you before washing her doesn't disappear, therefore, blocking/overlapping the image of both of you taking a bath together. and if i remember, a long time ago, wasn't frankie's "pussy sex" animated? sorry i just came back to this game after a long while. gonna try the unity version again.

oh, and the skipping doesn't work on the ren'py version

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Ren'py version started off garbage, remained being garbage, was rebooted again as garbage, and continues to be garbage.

The Unity version is better but not nearly as story complete as the Ren'py version (if you can even complete the latter).

Reactions: Detective Cancer

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
The unity version at least has visible story. AS in, talking to characters and all.
Not just "do one task for me to open up the sex menu" girls and a few lines here and there.
Coming back from that a year later, I was quite flabbergasted to see it essentially stagnated on a lower level than it was at before. :rolleyes:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Sex content, yeah, but I think the Ren'py one has more story, right?
Depends on your point of view.
The unity version hat proper interaction with characters. Cut all that out, and you can put the text into story, but it's a rare case that a developer doesn't have enough letters lying around. :censored:

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Feels to me the likes should have been reset when the engine was switched mid-dev. It's a bit misleading to see a game the likes say must be pretty solid only to run head first into a wall of bugs and questionable game play changes.

Edit: Took back my own like until things get back on track at least.

Reactions: Detective Cancer
2.40 star(s) 30 Votes