SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
Unity has all the sex stuff with a very basic story that isn't as complete as the Ren'Py version. It's also fairly bug free and pretty clean to play.

Ren'Py has the story but is bugged to shit with some of the story being uncompletable.
yeah, in just found the bugs in Ren'Py, where i can't advance the story

Blyatmen

Sep 1, 2017
Anyone knows how to enable rollback on this game? I sometimes click too quickly and would like skip some dialogs.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i just went to check the Unity version, and its still not really that fun, the scenes lack, well, weight. they are basically can you do this for me? ok? awersome, and we get a still image or a looping animation that is just that and its over... without actually anything happening.

this ends up making the scenes feel more like a bad galery mode than a game. the sad thing is, all it needed was a few lines to show that they are actually doing something. its kinda ironic how such an amazing design and quality of drawing can feel less sexy than a pure text game...

Reactions: Ninj77

Davox

Jul 15, 2017

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
So do tell me... is the grammar of game correct/proper now?
The last time I played this game and read the intro dialogues, I facepalmed so hard that it reverberated throughout time and space.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
The dev simply destroyed this game. It wasn't that great before, but the grind was fine to me and the little story progression was on the right path. It just needed to have more variety in the scenes, maybe put in some dialogs, or make them longer. This Ren'py version is so bad, the dev might as well remove the version number and reset it to a 0.1 Alpha.

Reactions: Morah SDG
2.40 star(s) 30 Votes