Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
The dev simply destroyed this game. It wasn't that great before, but the grind was fine to me and the little story progression was on the right path. It just needed to have more variety in the scenes, maybe put in some dialogs, or make them longer. This Ren'py version is so bad, the dev might as well remove the version number and reset it to a 0.1 Alpha.
Glad it's not just me, first time playing it in well over a year and I remember it being far better than it is now, this is awful.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
seems to have a few bugs like the quest not updating. it says talk to someone in shower but she dosnt show up you have to talk to wendy, kims quest about monster just repeats, it says talk to frankie in players cabing but quest dosnt update,

Lordhellsing

Mar 16, 2018
Android version ain't working right I start it up and put in my name and hit enter and it won't go i even tried uninstalling and using other keyboards from app store

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
What's the difference between the Unity version and the Ren Py version?
besides the platforms they are on simple. the former was very playable and the majority of the quests actually worked. the later basically rolled over and let game breaking bugs and lack of care piss in it's backyard.

MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
All VAULTMAN had going for him at this point was the quality artwork. This update added three animations that I can only assume was done by the Sexpsons guy.

Reactions: MisterSir

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
Is the renpy version actually animated yet? I know the unity version is (its the better of the two) but considering its not being updated I was hoping he fixed the renpy version this update.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
With this being so far in this version, you would think it wouldn't be so chaotic, the dialogue and quest are all out of sequence. And I have no idea what is happening or why it is happening. Hope this get cleared up. But at this rate, it may just get more confusing!

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes