Alowicious

Dec 30, 2017
Does anyone have the last Unity version of this game or know where I can get it? I liked the premise but Renpy seems to be giving me a big F U when I try to do anything with the game.

Alowicious

Dec 30, 2017
Just realized the Map was moved to the Backpack for the Unity build. I need to go back to my Legend of Zelda gold disk roots and explore everything first. All these cheat codes, full saves and Bing searches has made my gaming soft.

Reactions: Hollow_requiem

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
Camp Pinewood v2.2.2

WIN: or
MAC: or
LINUX: or
ANDROID: or

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Well, good to see this hasn't changed from being shit in the last year and a half since I first played it. the art style is so beautiful that he could EASILY commission it for a better game, and yet, people are somehow still giving him money to make this unplayable, horribly written, no-good, very bad game. Every day we stray further from God's light. Someday I hope he decides to just strike us down.

maddjharry

Feb 4, 2018
can anyone help me im stuck cause it says to talk to Frankie but when I do it doesn't do anything but changes the relationship stats I thought it had to do with the relationship being too low but I changed it from 16 to 50 but it didn't do anything any help

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
can anyone help me im stuck cause it says to talk to Frankie but when I do it doesn't do anything but changes the relationship stats I thought it had to do with the relationship being too low but I changed it from 16 to 50 but it didn't do anything any help
I'm afraid that's a dead end. Maybe with the next patch, (after 2.2.2 which, is out now in patreon), that'll continue, but, with this developer, it's hard to say:cautious:

Reactions: maddjharry

gunofdis

Feb 15, 2018
Very little new content in 2.2.2. A new potion for melinda that puts her in a sailor outfit with the front unbuttoned, a short loop of melinda with basketball sized tits bouncing them, a short loop of a blue skinned melinda riding your dick, a short loop of tracy giving a foot job, and a short loop of tracy giving a tit job.

2.40 star(s) 30 Votes